Contents of the article:
For a festive or even for a daily table, it is an excellent complement of calamari salad and sweets. Stuffed Squid Carcass. There are a lot of recipes for making such snacks and it’s easy to choose the right one. Of course, the salad prepared for the holiday table will be different from the one prepared on a weekday. Anyway, this article will describe two recipes for this snack: a simplified version and a festive one.
It should be noted that the cost of these dishes can also be very different due to the difference in the lists and the number of pledged ingredients. Based on the theme of the holiday and financial opportunities, you can choose the most suitable recipe for a tasty salad with squids and mushrooms.
A festive recipe for making sna
cks with mushrooms and squid
A rather difficult option to make a squid snack is to stuff a carcass.
A variety of ingredients can be used as a filling. Those can be eggs, cheese, carrots and other ingredients. Among the popular ingredients for stuffing squid carcasses are mushrooms. Mushrooms are usually used for this purpose.
When choosing squid for making this snack, which is served hot, it is better to prefer small-sized carcasses. When processing carcasses, special attention should be paid to preserving its integrity. What are the products needed for the preparation of hot salad with squid and mushrooms in the form of a snack:
- fresh-frozen squid carcasses - 1 kg;
- high fat cream - ½ cup;
- cooking oil;
- mushrooms - 0.2 kg;
- 1 onion;
- hard cheese - 0.1 kg;
- tomato - 1 pc.;
- a few lettuce leaves.
How to cook:
- The first stage of cooking this dish is the processing of squid carcasses. After their complete defrosting, they need to remove the film. You can do it this way: pour boiling water over the carcasses and remove the film with your hands. When processing a squid should not damage its integrity. In the presence of viscera in the carcass, they should also be removed. Next, squid must be boiled. Boiling salted water is used for cooking. To keep the carcasses soft, they should be thrown into boiling water, held there for no longer than 30 seconds and removed with a slotted spoon. Waiting for boiling water after laying seafood should not be. After this, the squid is ready for stuffing.
- When preparing the stuffing for these squids with mushrooms, you must peel the onion, fry it in butter until half cooked, and then add the finely chopped champignons to the onions. After the products release juice, they must be stewed until ready. At the end of the quenching, you must add a tomato cut into small cubes in a frying pan. It will add richness to the filling.
- Next, you need to stuff the carcasses with this filling.
Next, lay on a baking tray, pour cream, and grate hard cheese and sprinkle squid on it.
Since all foods were cooked before baking, these squid should be kept in the oven, stuffed with mushrooms should be until the melted hard cheese is melted.
After this dish can be served. They do it this way: they put lettuce leaves on a plate and spread one roast carcass on each.
Simplified version of the salad with mushrooms and squid
This recipe for making squid salad with mushrooms with the attached photos is easy to prepare. However, due to the considerable amount of ingredients, the cost of such a dish can be considerable.
What products are needed:
- fresh frozen squids carcass - 0.25 kg;
- onion - 0.5 units;
- pickled mushrooms - 0.100 kg;
- hard cheese - 0.100 kg;
- butter - 1 tbsp.l.;
- mayonnaise reduced fat - 2 tbsp.l.;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- spices for salad dressing.
How to cook:
- According to the recipe, squid with mushrooms are served cold. Therefore, first of all, you should boil the seafood so that they cool down. As described above, boil enough for 30 seconds in boiling water. After cooking, they must be left to cool.
- Prepare the onions after the squid. Finely chopped, it must be fried in hot butter and left to cool. To cool the onions faster, it can be spread out in a thin layer on a shallow plate and if possible put in a cold place.
- Garlic must be cleaned, 2 cloves crushed with a special press. Hard cheese grate and mix with garlic.
- Squids are cut into strips.
- Pickled mushrooms should be dried thoroughly to prevent marinade from getting into the salad. Mushrooms are cut into thin slices.
- When all the ingredients for salad with squid and mushrooms are ready, they need to be mixed, add salt, optionally black ground pepper, mix and then season with mayonnaise.
Although at first glance this recipe may not seem so simple, in fact, only 15-20 minutes are needed to prepare it.
When mixing the ingredients should pay particular attention to the fact that they were all cooled.
This salad can be served by transferring it to a salad bowl.
As can be seen from the recipes described in this article with the attached photos, salads and appetizers with squid and mushrooms are prepared quite simply. Although it may take a certain amount of time to process the ingredients before putting them into the dish, the result will certainly justify the effort. Moreover, each recipe can be modified by adding some ingredients to its composition, or vice versa, reducing their number. So, a great addition to these dishes is ham. It can be cut into thin strips and added to such a dish. Moreover, these recipes can be diversified by adding canned corn.2 tablespoons for a small portion of salad will be enough.
Thus, showing imagination and sharpness, it is possible to make individual, but very tasty and unique recipes of salads.