The content of the article:
recipe In the most prestigious restaurants in the world, experienced chefs offer visitors an amazing dish - pink salmon, baked in the oven. Thanks to this method of cooking, the unsurpassed taste of red fish is fully revealed. There are many options for how to create this culinary masterpiece, because pink salmon is considered a very useful product for the body. Some claim that the fish is a bit dry. But if you know how tasty it is to bake a pink salmon in the oven, controversial questions disappear on their own.
When buying red fish in a supermarket, it is advisable to focus on a chilled carcass. It should have a pink belly, smooth scales without damage, light gills and not clouded eyes.
Humpback salmon, baked in the oven, wonderfully combined with parsley, basil, dill, thyme, cilantro and rosemary. If you need to make a marinade, lemon juice is considered its main highlight. How to cook pink salmon to appreciate its refined taste? Let's get acquainted with some popular recipes.
Red fish in sour cream
Abandon delicacy, which literally melts in the mouth, hardly anyone would think. This is a pink salmon, baked in the oven with sour cream. To try this dish, you need to take the ingredients:
- pink salmon;
- sour cream;
This recipe for a pink salmon, baked in the oven, consists of several simple steps:
- First, the fish is thoroughly washed under running water. Then dried using kitchen paper napkins. Remove the scales and cut the same pieces.
- Salt, origano, cumin and pepper are poured into a plate and thoroughly mixed. Each portion of the piece rubbed with spices, then left for 20 minutes to soak.
- At this time, sour cream is poured into a small bowl. Add crushed dill, parsley and garlic, passed through a press. Mass well mixed. Liquid is poured at the bottom of the baking pan and the fish are laid out in thick rows so that they are completely submerged.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the baking sheet and bake for at least half an hour. The finished product is best served while it is warm to any side dish.
Pink salmon and vegetables - savory food
Fans of red fish noticed that by combining a favorite treat with vegetable food, you can get an unusually tasty product. Pink salmon, baked in the oven with vegetables - a truly refined dish. For its preparation you will need:
- pink salmon chilled;
- vegetable oil;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- bulb onion;
- parsley or dill;
- ground black pepper;
The stages of creating a culinary masterpiece:
- First of all, the fish is cleaned of scales, removed the insides, then thoroughly washed out with clean water. When a little dry, rub inside and outside the pepper, mixed with salt.
- Cut tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and lemon into rings. Alternately placed pieces of vegetables inside the belly of pink salmon. Next, lay the fish on a baking sheet.
- Prepared products are plentifully watered with vegetable fat and sent to a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
In order for the meat to turn out with excellent taste, it is advisable to know exactly how much to bake pink salmon in the oven. According to experienced chefs - no more than 40 minutes.
10 minutes before the fish is ready, sprinkle it with finely chopped greens. Served for dinner with vegetables, which are baked with her.
Juicy fish with mayonnaise
There are many tasty dishes that use mayonnaise. You can buy it in the store or cook it yourself from eggs, mustard and vegetable oil. If this problem is solved, you can try the recipe of juicy pink salmon, baked in the oven, which is prepared from such products:
- red meat;
- vegetable oil.
The process begins with the preparation of fish. Scale, gut, clean fins and tail. Cut in portions, then rubbed abundantly with salt mixed with spices.
Fish is placed on a greased form. Sprinkle with lemon juice so that it is slightly soaked with marinade. During this period, engaged in vegetables.
Peeled onions are cut into half rings and carrots are chopped on a coarse grater. Then layers of vegetables laid on top of pink salmon.
Mayonnaise diluted with warm water( 1: 1).Then the liquid is poured over the fish and vegetables. Put the pan in the oven, which was preheated for about 40 minutes.
If you remove all the bones from the fish before baking, the dish will be juicy and tender. Even small children will eat it with pleasure, not being afraid to swallow at least one of them.
Pink salmon in combination with
potatoes Experienced chefs know how to bake pink salmon in order to “kill two birds with one stone”.To do this, it is enough to combine fish with potatoes in one dish, and you will get wonderful food. To make it, you will need a set of simple components:
- salmon fillet;
- hard cheese;
- lemon for juice;
- dry seasoning set;
- black pepper;
At the very beginning of the fillet cut into portions. Season with spices, salt and water with lemon juice. Leave for 15 minutes so that it is thoroughly soaked.
Potato peeled, washed, slightly dried. Then cut round plates of medium thickness, salt and pepper.
The baking sheet is greased with butter and potatoes are placed on the bottom. On top of it - pieces of fish. All products are poured with cream, after which the baking sheet is put into the oven for 60 minutes.
15 minutes before the end of cooking, remove the fish from the oven, sprinkle with cheese and bake the remaining time. They serve pink salmon baked in the oven with potatoes, decorating with parsley, basil or dill branches. The dish is suitable for both the holiday table and on weekdays.
Red fish with mushroom sauce
To surprise their home, bold chefs are not afraid to show creativity by preparing various dishes. Consider the popular recipe of pink salmon, baked in the oven in a foil with mushrooms. First, cooks collect the necessary products:
- pink salmon carcass;
- mushrooms( champignons);
- sour cream;
- hard cheese;
- vegetable oil;
- saffron( if any).
Then get down to business, performing the following operations:
- Onions are peeled and chopped into medium sized pieces.
- Mushrooms are washed, dried and cut the same plates.
- Pour oil into a frying pan, throw mushrooms first, and when fried, onions. Pass for another 15 minutes.
- Chop dill and put it in sour cream. Add pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- Mushrooms spread in sauce, mix well.
- Hard cheese rubbed on a grater with a large base.
- On a baking sheet, lay out the foil in several layers and lay out the fish. Then it is poured with a previously prepared sauce of sour cream and mushrooms. Sprinkle with hard cheese, add a little saffron for a delicious flavor and pack.
- Preheat the oven to a maximum of 200 degrees. Lay the dish and mark 20 minutes. Serve a pink salmon, baked in the oven in foil, with rice, potatoes or stewed vegetables.
Juicy fish under the fur coat
Incredibly delicious turns red fish under the original coating. Her lovers of spices and overseas spices. It comes with an amazing aroma and sweet taste.
- one big pink salmon carcass;
- ground pepper;
- vegetable oil;
- allspice( several peas);
- First chop the onion and fry it in a pan until golden brown appears. Add grated carrots, slices of tomatoes. Stew under the lid for 10 minutes.
- Crushed allspice and cloves. Mix them with the rest of the spices and salt. Then the mixture is poured on steamed vegetables. Mix thoroughly.
- Put slices of pink salmon on a baking sheet. Then they are covered with vegetable coat. Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Served with any side dish and greens, as a main course for a family meal.
Recipe for busy people
Due to the intense pace of life, many have to cook quickly and efficiently. For such people, the option of cooking pink salmon, baked in the oven, is suitable. Despite this, the fish looks appetizing, has a pleasant aroma and is very tasty. For its preparation will need the following products:
- chilled pink salmon;
- thyme branch;
- pepper( several types);
- olive oil;
First of all, thoroughly wash the cleaned pink salmon. On the sides, make transverse cuts to the fish soaked well. Further, all the spices are mixed and rub a pink salmon from all sides.
Lemon cut in half. One part of it is cleaned and squeezed juice. After that, grind with a fine grater. The remaining half cut half rings.
Put crushed zest into olive oil, add garlic pulp. Marinade thoroughly mixed. Then the carcass is smeared with the obtained liquid from all sides. Lemon, rosemary and thyme sprig are put inside the abdomen. Leave for 30 minutes.
Before baking, preheat the oven to at least 180 degrees. The fish is placed on the foil, wrapped tightly and put on a baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes. Then the pink salmon is taken out, unfold the paper and again in the oven for half an hour. The finished dish is served with mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables and greens. Those who once tried this pink salmon, cooks it again and again.