A lot of people, when viewing glossy magazines on interior design, think that the original ceilings, which are offered there for living rooms are too expensive, that is, they are inaccessible to ordinary buyers. However, this is not so. One has only to start creating and not be afraid to experiment, as the interiors from the pictures begin to literally come to life in any home.
The most popular today are stretch ceilings. Their shapes and textures can be very diverse. To start the choice of finishes is to study the possible options. The texture of the ceiling depends on what material is taken for the canvas. There can be many varieties of them.
Ceilings in the living room can be glossy, imitate marble, shine of metal, fabric, have a mirror surface. Consider when choosing the rest of the room design.
A perfectly flat ceiling, on which no reflections and disturbing glare will be present, can be obtained by installing ceilings made of satin and fabric materials. The matte surface is great for formal spaces and classic style. This is the most affordable option for suspended living room ceilings.
If the room is not spacious, it is worth considering options that visually raise the ceiling, that is, materials with a metallic sheen, gloss, mirror effects. It is better to choose light colors, as the dark finish of the ceiling reduces the volume of the room. However, in some living rooms, dark ceilings also look great. If you really want to choose this option, you need to be careful. Dark suede-like materials may appear dirty and dusty.
For any room, a glossy ceiling can be a win-win option. Its design can be very interesting. Such ceilings have the richest color palette. Small accents can be created if you choose the texture of metal, wood, marble. This is the most expensive option for ceilings, so they are unlikely to be suitable for finishing large surfaces. In addition, individual sections with such an effect look much better, and not the entire ceiling as a whole.
Of great importance is the choice of ceiling color. The harmonious look of the whole room depends on it. There are a lot of shades in any color, it is worth considering the maximum of options to choose from them ideal for a particular situation.
- Little space in the apartment - a wide windowsill will help out
- How to shelter a gazebo inexpensively
- Stained glass inserts in an apartment with children: is there a danger?
- How to solve the problem with the supporting beams without dismantling the structures
- How to beautifully green the roof of a private house
- What is the cheapest house project
- The subtleties of building houses with glass walls in Russia
- Why do you need several light sources in a room
- How to do without a bath in the bathroom
- Ventilation grill problems
- What types of tiles are not suitable for repair
- How to do without hanging cupboards in the kitchen
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen