Many motels and beauty salons offer their customers a variety of hydromassage options. A bubble bath is one of them. Experts say that only a few sessions can improve emotional and physical well-being. They will also help in the treatment of many ailments.
A large number of water procedures, the use of various recipes and technologies, as they say, can have a phenomenal result. Also, experts say about pearl baths. Is this really so, or is it just advertising tricks? Are procedures useful to everyone and are there any contraindications?
Bubble baths: what is it
The content of the article
- Bubble baths: what is it
- Indications for taking pearl baths - what they treat
- Contraindications for women and children
Despite the exquisite romantic name, the bath has nothing to do with pearls. The procedure got its name due to water bubbles, which, under the influence of air, rise to the surface and at the same time shimmer like pearls.
The procedure itself is one of the options for hydromassage. And its essence is a
- A grill is installed at the bottom of the special tank.
- The compressor begins to pump air that passes through the grill. Air is supplied at intervals of 30 seconds.
- When air passes through the grate, a large number of bubbles form. They mix with water and create a massage effect.
The procedure itself lasts at least 15 minutes at a temperature of 36 degrees. This temperature is considered the most comfortable for the human body.
Reference! Just ten minutes of hydromassage in a pearl bath can replace a full-fledged classic massage.
Of course, one procedure to achieve maximum effect is not enough. Therefore, it is necessary to undergo a full course of treatment, which may consist of 10-15 procedures. The amount depends on the recommendations of the doctor and the individual characteristics of the body.
The benefits of a pearl bath are undeniable, because it normalizes blood pressure and improves the blood circulation. Also, hydromassage relieves pain, helps in the fight against sciatica, chondrosis. In addition, the pearl bath not only favorably affects the blood circulation processes, but also improves the outflow of lymph. This speeds up the healing process, prevents the development of inflammation. Air bubbles penetrate deep into the skin structure, saturating it with oxygen. This makes her fit, elastic.
Do not forget about the relaxing effect - the procedure perfectly relaxes, helps to relieve tension, relax not only the body, but also the soul.
You can make the hydromassage procedure even more pleasant by adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil, sea salt. A couple of drops of coniferous extract will give a rejuvenating effect, will help in the treatment of skin diseases: diathesis, acne, psoriasis and others. Sea salt is used to treat disorders of the nervous system.
To prevent the skin from drying out, after the end of the hydromassage, it is necessary to apply a moisturizing cosmetic product: lotion, moisturizer, milk.
Within two hours after the end of the procedure, you should refrain from any physical exertion. It is advisable that the condition be monitored by a specialist, because for a pearl bath there are both indications and contraindications.
Indications for taking pearl baths - what they treat
In combination with complex treatment, hydromassage leads to excellent results. Indications for the appointment of the procedure are:
- Disorders of the nervous system: various neuralgia, inflammation of the nerves, neurosis, consequences of traumatic brain injuries, vascular atherosclerosis, all types of paralysis, including cerebral palsy, nervous tic, dystonia, depression, stress.
- Respiratory system diseases: pneumonia, sinusitis, bronchitis, rhinitis.
- Cardiovascular diseases: hypertension, endarteritis.
- Gastrointestinal tract disorders: gastritis, dyskinesia, cholecystitis.
- Skin diseases: dermatitis, acne, eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis.
- Metabolic disorders: gout, obesity.
- Joint diseases: arthritis, sciatica, osteoarthrosis.
- Genitourinary system: cystitis, impotence, kidney stones, prostatitis, chronic female diseases of the pelvic organs.
Contraindications for women and children
Unfortunately, not in all cases this type of physiotherapy can be used. There are a number of contraindications that should not be ignored:
- Chronic inflammatory processes in the acute stage.
- Heart diseases: ischemia, angina pectoris.
- Disorders of the nervous system: epilepsy, a state of hysteria.
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
This procedure will be useful not only for adults, but also for children. But in some cases it is forbidden to pass it:
- violation of the formation of the skeleton;
A bubble bath is a great option for relieving stress and relaxing. It will help in the treatment of a number of diseases. With the correct, regular adoption of it, in just a few sessions you will notice its healing and relaxing effects.