Washing machines "Ariston" are quite popular both in Russia and around the world due to the successful design and introduction of each line of special modern technologies. Some models have a prefix - "Hotpoint Ariston and many buyers are wondering what this is related to. We will analyze the differences between Ariston and Hotpoint Ariston, recall the story, consider the device of the machine and make an overview of the most popular models.
Content of the material:
- 1Who makes washing machines Ariston?
2Models of washing machines Ariston
- 2.1Hotpoint-Ariston WMSG 601
- 2.2Hotpoint-Ariston WMSG 7106 B
- 2.3Hotpoint-Ariston RST 703 DW
- 2.4Hotpoint-Ariston CDE 129
- 2.5Hotpoint-Ariston AVTXL 129
- 3How are the
- 4Is it worth buying a washing machine "Ariston"
Who makes washing machines Ariston?
In household appliances stores, buyers often ask consultants - who is the manufacturer and where they collect the Ariston brand cars. The question is quite logical, because the manufacturer depends on quality, and hence - the durability of household appliances. Most often in our stores you can find cars, the country of which is the Russian Federation.
Let's dig deep into the history - a few facts:
- In 1930 a company founded by Aristide Merloni, was engaged in making scales.
- In 1945 the company found its place in the niche of electric water heaters. In the same year appeared the brand Ariston.
- From Greek, Ariston translates as "successful." As a ship you will name, so it will float - in this case the proverb fully justifies its existence.
- In the 70s the company was divided into three companies, Elettrodomestici was engaged in household appliances.
- By the end of the 80's, Elettrodomestici was setting up a mass production.
- In 1975, Italy opened the first factory called Indesit, which produces appliances for home and everyday life. Already in the 80s, the technique "Indesit" became recognizable in Europe, so Vittorio Merloni, owner of Elettrodomestici, decided to buy the brand.
- In the late 90's Merloni decided to buy the French Scholtes, and then acquired the British Hotpoint, thus leaving immediately for three markets - French, English and Irish.
- In the mid-2000s, the brand "Indesit" became so famous that it was decided to rename the company Elettrodomestici "Indesit Company".
- Representation of the company was opened in the Russian Federation in the mid-90's. Domestic markets "with a bang" took the products.
- In the year 2000 Merloni bought the Lipetsk plant "Stinol which also began to produce equipment under the brand "Indesit".
- In 2004 the first plant in Russia was launched.
- After the company merged with Hotpoint, the brand should have been renamed, but this did not happen in every country. In Russia cars and other equipment from the "Merloni" now has a double name - Hotpoint Ariston.
As a result, Merloni now owns 4 large brands: Hotpoint, Stinol, Indesit and Ariston. In Russia, these brands are undoubted leaders.
Now you know whose production these washing machines have. But where the styaralka is made does not affect its functionality, the availability of advanced technologies and general manufacturing principles. Only the quality of the assembly can suffer, but experts judge this.
Models of washing machines Ariston
To understand which washing machine is right for you, you need to determine the requirements to which it should respond. Let's consider different types of Hotpoint Ariston models - their parameters.
Hotpoint-Ariston WMSG 601
This freestanding frontal washer is a typical representative of modern washing technology. The model is designed for 6 kg, is equipped with electronic intelligent control and convenient display. Relatively small dimensions - 60х42х85 cm - make it a frequent choice of residents of small apartments.
Efficiency of washing - A, energy efficiency class - A +. The maximum rotation speed of the drum during spinning is 1000 revolutions; 16 programs. And most importantly, the inverter motor: brushless, it does not have brushes that require frequent replacement.
The cost is within 22 000 rubles.
Hotpoint-Ariston WMSG 7106 B
This car is slightly larger in dimensions: 60х44х85 cm. But the capacity of its drum is increased to 7 kg. Spin - up to 1000 rotations per minute, 16 programs.
Class washing and energy efficiency - A, spin class - C. The display is also provided, since the control is electronic.
The cost is about 21 000 rubles.
Hotpoint-Ariston RST 703 DW
Another narrow washing machine, designed for 7 kg of laundry with dimensions of 60x44x85 cm. When the quality of washing class A, the energy efficiency class is the highest - A +++. The manufacturer has provided 14 convenient programs and high-speed spin, up to 1000 rpm.
The cost is about 25 000 rubles.
Hotpoint-Ariston CDE 129
Are you interested in embedded models? Hotport Ariston has a wide range of such machines. This built-in machine includes in itself 5 kg of dry linen at dimensions in 60х54х82 cm.
An additional bonus is the function of drying clothes. At a time, you can dry up to 4 kg of laundry. The model provides for electronic control. The washing class is the maximum, the energy consumption class is B (due to the heating of the heating element). The drum is maximally accelerated at 1200 revolutions per minute.
The video provides an overview of a similar model:
Hotpoint-Ariston AVTXL 129
Comfortable vertical washing machine with loading of 6 kg. Dimensions only 40x60x85 cm. It is controlled by electronics. Classes of efficiency of washing - And, отжима - В. Pressing the laundry at a speed of 1200 revolutions of the drum in 60 seconds.
Of course, the market is represented by hundreds of other models of SMA brand "Hotpoint Ariston" with different capacity, type load, engine (collector or direct drive), and the purchase should be made based on your needs and of the budget.
How are the
For a long time to spread the device of washing machines of this brand is not necessary - nothing cunning in their design is not provided.
The only difference between the machines with direct drive. If you give preference to SMA with brushless motor, get 10 years warranty for this engine. It is considered the most reliable of all known analogs, since its design lacks brushes and a drive belt. In conventional models with a collector motor, this requires periodic maintenance.
The management of modern washing machines is mostly electronic, and the company Merloni has made sure that the operation of the machine is simple for any user. The device is somewhat different for vertical and embedded models, but you will not find a significant difference with other manufacturers.
Is it worth buying a washing machine "Ariston"
Studying customer testimonials about the stylals of this brand, it is possible to highlight the main advantages and disadvantages that were noted by users. To the pluses it is possible to carry such moments:
- Convenient and simple control panel.
- A wide range of.
- Convenient cuvette for powder.
- Functionality and a wide range of different washing modes.
- Original design.
- Temperature control system for individual washing programs.
Among the minuses, judging by the reviews, the most critical moments are:
- Interruptions in electronics.
- Quick wear of the filler hose.
- Failures while running the pump.
But considering how much the usual model "Hotpoint Ariston" costs, there are more pluses. Moreover, the frequency and nature of breakages usually depends on the operating conditions of the machine. With normal care and careful use, the AGR can serve the years allotted to it without problems.