Plastic windows - this is an excellent solution for both a private house and an apartment. They will not only help you keep your home warm when it's freezing outside, but also provide a stream of fresh air on a hot summer or spring day.
- Views ↓
- What does their cost depend on? ↓
- Dimensions and type of profile ↓
- Glass unit type ↓
- What measurements need to be made? ↓
- How to calculate the cost? ↓
Now, they are replacing the wooden ones. They are easy to maintain and maintain as easy as their predecessors.
PVC products can be conditionally divided into several types and subspecies, according to a variety of characteristics. If you are going to install them, you should understand their types, because this way you can more easily decide on what which ones suit you and know which ones to order, if there is a need to replace them or recovery.
Taking into account the number of sashes, the windows are divided into:
The opening method also has an effect on their appearance.
Among them are the following:
- deaf product;
- with rotary opening;
- with combined door opening;
Depending on the number of cameras, the following window structures are distinguished:
According to the shape of the structure, the following types are distinguished:
What does their cost depend on?
Please note that the price of plastic products can be influenced by several factors.
Often, it is affected by the following:
- The size. You should measure your products in height and width, as well as determine the height from the upper slope to the window sill. The numbers must be written in millimeters.
- Standardization. If you want to order rectangular products, they will cost a little less than arched or trapezoidal ones.
- Number of flaps. It is determined by the width of your window opening. If you are going to change old structures for new ones, you need to leave the same number of doors as in the old structure.
- Features of the opening of the shutters. The leaves can be deaf, have a swing or hinged mechanism. Do not forget that blind doors will be cheaper, since they do not have an opening mechanism.
- Window profile. This is a plastic base from which frames and sashes are made. Each such profile has its own characteristics. The more famous the manufacturer, the more expensive they will cost.
- Double-glazed window. In other words, it is a transparent part that has different characteristics. One double-glazed window can contain 2 or 3 glasses. It can also contain impact-resistant glass.
- Ebb and sills. Since they are sized for the construction, they can affect the overall cost. Wood products are more expensive than white plastic.
- Slope finishing. This is the installation of a new structure, thanks to which the structure takes on a finished look.
- Stained glass and lamination. If a white window does not fit your interior, you can choose a laminated type of film that will make it more suitable for your interior.
- Installation of products. The installation itself is also a paid service. Its price depends on the complexity of the structure to be installed and its dimensions.
Dimensions and type of profile
Optimal sizes of window blocks and openings are those that are defined by GOST standards. A three-leaf window can be 2070 mm in height - while GOST allows such values.
The standards indicate the standard window sizes for dormer-type windows, as well as for balcony doors. As for the windows for Khrushchev, they also have their own norm indicators.
They can have a wide window sill and be double-winged, that is, have dimensions of 1450 × 1500. Three-leaf standard designs have such indicators - 2040 × 1500.
Profiles for plastic products can be single-chamber, two-chamber or three-chamber. When choosing a profile, you should rely on the number of cameras that it contains, the quality of the glass unit and its width.
It is also important to pay attention to features such as:
- The number of cameras in the profile.
- its thickness.
- Glass unit thickness.
- Profile class and brand.
Glass unit type
Double-glazed window Is a multi-layer structure, which consists of several elements arranged in a certain order. The composition includes an air chamber and glass. The technical characteristics of the structure can be improved through good sound insulation, airtightness and thermal insulation.
Glasses can be fastened with a plastic or metal frame around the entire perimeter. Argon or air is usually between the glasses.
There are also types of double-glazed windows that have general construction purposes. They have thermal and sound insulation properties. They also have aesthetic and protective characteristics.
Double-glazed windows can be of complex configuration, namely:
What measurements need to be made?
When taking measurements of windows, you need to take into account many nuances. You do not need to change the size of the window opening yourself, otherwise when window installation difficulties may arise that will entail additional costs.
You should measure:
- Geometric characteristics, and also take into account the possibility of placing materials for thermal insulation.
- The location of the window structure in the opening, taking into account the width of the material and walls.
- A glass unit can have a different number of chambers, and their width is determined by the size of your window.
- You need to decide on the number of flaps.
- Make accurate measurements of the ebb, window sill, bay windows and visor.
In order not to get into an unpleasant situation and make inaccurate measurements, contact the company where you are going to order and install such products. A master will arrive at your address, who will not only write down all the values accurately, but also determine the amount of materials, as well as the cost of the work.
How to calculate the cost?
In order to calculate the cost of a window, you need to pay attention to such features as the size of the glass unit and the number of chambers in it; the shape of the window and its construction; accessories and installation of windows.
Each company has its own price list for window installation services. If you choose a reputable company, be prepared to pay more money for both the materials and the work of the installers. However, often it is contacting a reputable company that is a guarantee of high quality.
In order to make it easier for you to understand what plastic window products are, we will provide you with the following information:
- Deaf plastic windows that do not have an opening structure. They are the cheapest and are ideal for offices as well as houses and apartments.
- Rotary products are the most demanded in our time. They can have several doors, which often open horizontally.
- Composite window Is a design that combines several opening methods. The opening mode changes according to the rotation of the knob. Often, they cost a little more than other designs, however, they are quite convenient and functional, since you can independently adjust the direction of the air.
Installation can have different costs. First of all, it depends on the prestige of the company in which you order the window products. If it has been operating only recently, then prices here will not be too high to attract customers.
If it has already managed to prove itself with impeccable quality and excellent service, then the cost of installation here will be higher.
Now you can calculate the cost online. You can do this directly on the website of the company that installs the windows. To do this, you need to choose the type of window, its size and other special features. Having looked at the amount on the Internet, you can count on how much it will cost you to install one product.
You can also use the calculator, which is located at the link https://okna.ua/calc.php .
Many people think that there is nothing difficult in installing windows, so they take it on their own. However, they are very much wrong. During the installation process, you may miss any detail or accidentally damage the window. Therefore, self-installation can cost you a pretty penny.
Collect the required amount of money so as not to get into an unpleasant situation when you call the masters to your home.