Over time, even new equipment, including a TV with a liquid crystal screen, becomes dirty: a layer dust, fingerprints - all this can affect the image quality if you do not provide proper care. LCD TVs are very sensitive to external influences, so when acquiring such a technique, you need to be prepared to choose the appropriate tools.
- Selection of wipes to wipe the LCD screen of the TV
- Special cleaning products
- How to clean the LCD TV screen: instructions
- Video: How to remove greasy spots from the screen?
Selection of wipes to wipe the LCD screen of the TV
The peculiarity of TVs with a liquid crystal screen lies in the fact that such a screen consists of several layers for which exposure detergents with aggressive components can result in scratches and other effects that result in poor quality Images. For this reason, you should know what is the best way to wipe the LCD TV screen to clean the dirt and keep the functions of the LCD screen at 100%.
In this case, it’s not about cosmetic wet wipes, but about special cleaning wipes that are impregnated with a special composition. Such a tool for caring for equipment can be purchased at computer equipment stores or in the same place where the TV was purchased. The composition with which the wipes are impregnated does not contain alcohol or abrasive substances, so they effectively cope with pollution, while providing a mild effect, and most importantly, safe for TV.
To give a shine to the TV monitor, you can perform the cleaning procedure twice:
- Wipe the screen with a damp cloth to clean the dirt.
- Wipe the surface with a second similar cloth, but first letting it dry. This method will avoid the appearance of stains on the screen.
This cleaning agent is used to eliminate dust from the surface. Such napkins do not cope with more persistent dirt.
Such wipes can not only wipe the dust, but also remove grease stains, fingerprints and stains. Microfiber cloth effectively absorbs moisture, so you can just dampen such a napkin with water and try to clean more difficult spots, besides microfiber is 100% protection against scratches.
Special cleaning products
Gels, foams and aerosols that contain a special composition fall into this category. Typically, such tools have an icon indicating the suitability of the tool for use on LCD screens.
Use such funds should only be used in conjunction with a lint-free napkin and cotton pads. Other fabric rags will not work, as they can leave scratches or lint, not to mention the fact that they do not absorb moisture well and particles of detergents may remain on the screen.
All the listed LCD TV care wipes are in different price categories, therefore, everyone who can cherish their trembling will be able to choose something “affordable” technique.
How to clean the LCD TV screen: instructions
Despite the fact that the process of cleaning LCD screens is quite simple and does not require any special skills, several recommendations should be taken into account:
- Before starting cleaning, the TV should be disconnected from the network, this is a safety rule. In addition, on the off screen, all pollution is better visible.
- It is impossible to exert physical effect on the surface of the screen, that is, to rub spots, scratch the screen with nails or hard objects, this can cause cracks. All movements should be smooth and soft, as a rule, LCD screens are easily cleaned and without the use of force.
- Even special detergents can not be sprayed directly onto the screen, for this you should use a napkin.
- You can’t turn the TV back on immediately after cleaning, it’s better to wait 30 minutes for the screen to dry.
To prevent heavy pollution, the TV must be cleaned at least once a week.
The video instruction for the proper cleaning of the TV from pollution will help you do the work according to all the rules and at 100%:
On a note: What to do if the TV does not turn on (how to fix the problem with your own hands).
Video: How to remove greasy spots from the screen?
The following video discusses a non-standard situation - it shows how to use a soapy solution to clean the frosted screen, on which there are greasy marks:
Proper care of the LCD TV is a guarantee that the equipment will work for a long time, and the image quality will remain at the same level as it was when buying a TV. Using the right cleaning products will be much cheaper than buying a new TV, and besides, as a rule, these products last for a long time.
In contact with