This Policy describes how we treat personal information and measures to ensure the security of personal data from the owner of the site IP Makarov YV (Further notes Electrics or operator).
- This policy contains the following information
- The principles of personal data collection
- List of collected personal data
- Management of personal user data
- Use of information
- Information disclosure
- other information
This policy contains the following information
- purpose personal data;
- a list of personal data, the processing of which the consent is given by the subject of personal data;
- name or surname, name and address of the person carrying out the processing of personal data on behalf of the operator, if the treatment will be entrusted to that person;
- a list of actions with personal data on the performance of which consent is given, a general description of the methods used by the operator of personal data processing;
- period during which a subject's consent personal data and a method for its withdrawal, unless otherwise established by federal law;
- information on how to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable natural person (personal data subject);
- Operator - State authorities, municipal bodies, legal or natural person, alone or together with others, organizing and (or) carrying out processing personal data, as well as determining the purpose of personal data, the composition of the personal data to be processed, the action (operation) in respect of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation or without such means with personal data, including collection, recording, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change) extraction, use, transfer (spreading, providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction personal data.
The principles of personal data collection
- Processing of personal data is carried out legally and equitably
- Processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, pre-defined and legitimate objectives.
- Can not be merged database containing personal data, which processing is performed in order that are inconsistent with each other.
- To be processed only personal data that meet their treatment goals.
- The content and volume of the processed personal data consistent with the stated purposes of the processing.
- The processing of personal data provided by the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency and, where appropriate and relevant in relation to the processing of personal data targets.
- The operator shall take the necessary measures either provide their commitment to remove or clarify the incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Storage of personal data is carried out in a form that define personal data subject for no longer than required by the purpose of processing personal data, if term storage of personal data is not set by the federal law, treaties to which, a beneficiary or a guarantor under which it is the subject of personal data. Processed personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalization of achieving treatment goals or in case of loss necessary to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
List of collected personal data
The website operator can collect the following information about site users:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
Management of personal user data
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal user data, as well as the deletion of personal data user may at his written request, sent to the e-mail Operator [email protected]But in the case of withdrawal of consent, or delete the personal data, the operator can not guarantee the accurate and comprehensive provision of information and / or services.
Use of information
Here are some ways to use the personal information of the user:
- to an internal report;
- to provide information and services to user requests;
- to respond to user requests;
- to improve the quality of services;
- to solve various kinds of disputes;
- to send different e-mail;
- for generating statistical data.
The operator does not sell personal data of the user and does not transmit them to third parties without the consent of the user.
Next, described some cases of transfer of personal information from users:
- in cases where it is required special services or authorities if required by law
- Children of all ages can use the site freely.