Huawei U6, the characteristics of which are discussed in the article, is a fairly popular model with one of the best value for money. There are a lot of pluses - a productive processor, a bright display, a capacious battery. But there are some drawbacks that you should also keep in mind when making a purchase decision.
The content of the article
- general characteristics
- Camera and multimedia
- Memory and battery
- Advantages and disadvantages
When buying a phone, the user receives a standard set with a charger and a standard USB cable. The kit also includes instructions with device parameters - each of them is described below.
You can start the review of the device by studying the characteristics of Huawei Y6 Pro, which describe the properties of the system and communication:
- OS Android, version 5.1;
- designed to use 2 sim cards;
- wireless services: bluetooth and Wi-Fi;
- mobile communication GSM and 3G;
- Internet standards 3G. 4G and GPRS.
The phone has a classic touch color display with the following parameters:
- HD quality;
- density index PPI 294;
- display type IPS;
- pix quality. 1280*720;
- control with one or several fingers at the same time (for example, to expand a photo).
Camera and multimedia
Almost all users are interested in the characteristics of the Huawei Y6 Pro, which describe the multimedia capabilities and the camera:
- rear (main camera) 13 MP;
- front camera 5 MP;
- autofocus option available;
- there is a flash (only for the main camera);
- installed sensors to determine the level of illumination and proximity;
- built-in FM radio.
The phone has a MediaTek MT6735P processor with the following properties:
- operating frequency 1300 MHz;
- high performance due to the presence of 4 cores;
- there is a video processor, type Mali-YT720.
Memory and battery
To evaluate the performance and overall usability, it is important to evaluate the memory parameters:
- own volume of 16 GB;
- RAM 2 GB;
- capacity can be increased with a memory card (slot provided).
The phone is powered by a 4000 mAh battery of sufficient capacity.
- weight 160 g;
- length 14 cm;
- thickness 1 cm;
- width 7 cm.
Advantages and disadvantages
If we consider the characteristics of Huawei Y 6 Pro and customer reviews about this model, we can highlight several objective characteristics of this model:
- high-quality camera, including for selfies;
- capacious battery (enough for 2-3 days even of active use);
- the ability to connect a memory card;
- productive processor;
- bright and high-quality display;
- very sensitive sensor;
- soft vibration.
But there are also some disadvantages:
- small amount of own memory;
- inconvenient menu of calls and contacts;
- sometimes the device may freeze.
In general, the Huawei Y6 Pro model is quite high quality and productive. It differs from the previous version of Y6 in the first place in a very capacious battery. And although users have some comments, in general, the rating is quite high - 4.4 points out of 5.