The Mulinex juicer, the instructions for use of which are described in the article, allows you to get fruit and vegetable juice from both liquid and solid raw materials. The device develops a sufficiently large power, the auger is located vertically, due to which the raw material moves efficiently through the tank. The basic rules for use and safety during operation are presented below.
The content of the article
- Features and Benefits
- Instructions for use
Features and Benefits
The Mulinex juicer, instructions for use of which are presented in the next section, has the following advantages:
- stainless steel body;
- hermetic container, excluding splashing;
- foam pruner allows you to get exceptionally clean juice;
- a wide opening with a diameter of 7.5 cm - you can randomly cut the pulp, saving time;
- the removable container has a volume of 3 liters, so raw materials can be used even in large quantities;
- 2 speed modes;
- reverse function for cleaning;
- sufficient power 0.7 kW;
- a protective mechanism that prevents the device from starting if it is assembled incorrectly.
The Moulinex instructions also contain a description of the rules for cleaning after use. The unit is easy to clean with a sponge, you can also use a special brush. All parts are easy to disassemble and assemble, so there will be no problems with care.
Instructions for use
The device is designed to prepare juices from raw materials of different densities, including hard vegetables (for example, beets, carrots). Understanding how to use the Mulinex juicer is easy. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- First you need to install a container for draining juice. It is pushed in until it clicks (signal of secure fixation).
- The lid is then removed, leaving the spout at the back. The clamp is also removed until it clicks.
- They put a container for oilcake (pulp) in the back.
- The instructions for the Mulineks 753 juicer and other models also contain a requirement to install a skimmer. Thanks to this, the juice will be pure liquid, without air bubbles.
- Press down on the spout and place a spout under it to prevent dripping.
- After that, the Moulinex instruction manual allows you to turn on the device and set the desired mode using the switch.
- Pre-prepared raw materials are placed in a pipe for loading (while the mechanism must work).
- With the help of a pusher, the products are gently (not abruptly and without strong pressure) pushed further inward.
- If during operation the juice began to flow slowly, you need to clean the device using the reverse function (or manually).
- After finishing work, the juicer is turned off, the last drops are allowed to drain. Then they disassemble, remove the cake and thoroughly wash all the components.
The instructions show how to assemble the Mulinex juicer and how to use it. All components are fixed to a click. Then the raw material is prepared and loaded with the engine running. During the preparation of the product, you can push the pieces only with the help of a special device that comes with the kit.
Thanks to the Mulinex juicer, you can get fresh juices, including vegetable ones, in a matter of minutes. The device is quite reliable and has been working for several years without any complaints (subject to the instructions and regular maintenance).