The content of the article:
Mushroom soup from dried mushrooms has a deeper taste compared to a dish made from fresh forest gifts. Its aroma arouses appetite. Dried mushrooms long retain the useful properties that they possess.
When preparing the first dish of dry mushrooms, almost no different seasonings are used to preserve their delicious natural taste. In addition, the recipe of mushroom soup from dried mushrooms allows not only to treat the household with a deliciously delicious dish, the preparation of which does not take a lot of time.
Classic version of mushroom soup
Every housewife has her own culinary secrets, one of which is a recipe for soup from dried mushrooms, but there is a classic recipe for this dish. It respects all the traditions of preparing a culinary masterpiece.
In many varieties of this soup offer to use white mushrooms, because they make a light soup familiar to everyone. However, the classic soup of dried mushrooms involves the use of oily, brown and chanterelles. They will give a steep cook and an opaque, saturated color.
- 1 tbsp. fungi;
- 3 potatoes;
- , l of water passed through the filter;
- 2 onion heads;
- 1 medium sized carrot;
- third of Bulgarian pepper;
- a pinch of salt,
- 1 g of pepper (ground);
- 30-40 g of sunflower oil.
- Mushroom soup from dried mushrooms requires preliminary preparation. Its main ingredient should be thoroughly rinsed, and then pour hot water for two hours. Then the mushrooms will be soft and supple.
- Grind the vegetables: cut the onion into small cubes, grate the carrots, cut the Bulgarian pepper (its use is optional). Fry them with sunflower oil until golden brown. If desired, sunflower oil can be replaced with creamy oil. Then the soup will be filled with a special aroma and will acquire a delicate taste.
- Washed potatoes to be cleaned, cut into cubes no more, see.
- Remove the mushrooms from the water, squeeze and cut into small pieces. But not too small! The fungus must be recognized in the soup.Then pour them into boiling water. (You can use meat or chicken broth instead of water to get a more soup soup.) When mushrooms are boiling, you need to reduce the heat, cook for half an hour, then cover the potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes, then add the vegetables and simmer on a small fire for a quarter of an hour.
- In about 5-8 minutes. until the dish is ready to be salted and peppered. (If desired, add a laurel, basil or sage, but a little, so as not to spoil the taste of mushrooms.)
Soup from dried mushrooms is served by decorating with greens: spider web of dill, onion feathers, parsley leaves or cilantro.
Wishing you can put a little sour cream or other sour-milk product. This will give the first dish a deeper taste. And lovers of thick soups can add a little vermicelli or separately cooked cereals.
Mushroom soup with chicken broth
Mushroom soup of dried mushrooms is often pampered by Russian housewives of their household, using summer preparations from the gifts of the forest, useful, fragrant and tasty. Many of them admit that such a soup, cooked on broth, for example, chicken, will be more saturated.
- 450 g of chicken;
- 60-80 g dried;
- half a cup of buckwheat;
- 4-5 potato tubers;
- medium-sized carrots;
- 1 onion head;
- 1 pinch of salt (coarse);
- 1 g pepper (ground),
- 1 leaf of laurel tree;
- 30-40 g of sunflower oil;
- a bunch of fresh greens.
Method of preparation:
- Pre-mushrooms rinse and for 3-4 hours flooded with water.
- In a saucepan, boil 4 liters of water, dip the chicken. Bird cook until ready, not forgetting to salt and throw a bay leaf.
- Cut the onion head into cubes, carefully fry. To it to add carrots which grated on a grater, and also large-sliced mushrooms. Salt, pepper, fry until golden. Add half a cup of water, where the mushrooms were soaked and continue to stew until the water finally evaporates.
- Ready chicken to disassemble in pieces and return to the pan, followed by pour buckwheat, add the potatoes. When the broth boils, put the vegetables, stewed with mushrooms, and then cook for about 10 minutes.
Ready soup before serving can be decorated with sliced greens.
The first based on ceps
The most valuable are the white mushrooms. Most often they are dried or frozen, and then the most flavorful dishes are prepared from them. One of such culinary masterpieces of Russian cuisine is soup made of dried white mushrooms.
- white mushrooms - 115 g;
- 1 onion head;
- 1 carrot;
- 30-40 g of sunflower oil;
- 5-6 peeled potatoes;
- 25 g of flour;
- , l filtered water;
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Before cooking, the ceps are soaked in warm water for 3-5 hours. After that, they are removed and carefully rinsed, and the infusion is passed through a layer of thin tissue or gauze folded into several layers. The filtered liquid is added with water to a volume of three liters and brought to a boil.
- Mushrooms cut into large pieces, poured into boiling water and cook for 45-55 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, grind them. Sauté on sunflower oil onions with carrots, cut into small cubes, adding for 3 minutes. until ready for wheat flour.
- When the mushrooms are ready, potatoes and toasted vegetables are spread into the broth. Do not forget to salt the dish and hold it on a small fire for another 10 minutes.
If possible, 5-15 minutes should be given to the dish to brew, and then submit to the table, putting sour cream and greens directly into the plates.
This thick lean soup will be to the liking of even adherents of hearty and meat cuisine. Especially good it will be in the post, because the amount of protein mushrooms can replace meat.
Such soup can surprise, both the household and dear guests.
Mushroom soups in domestic culinary have deep traditions. But this does not mean that the classical recipes must be followed without question.
They can be changed, complementing the dish with cereals or pasta, as well as vegetables and spices. One invariable is the unsurpassed taste of the mushroom broth.
Recipe for mushroom soup with millet - video