1 What to look for when choosing a plate - 4 important parameters
- 1.1 Dimensions
- 1.2 Panel material
- 1.3 Number and size of burners
- 1.4 Oven type
- 2 What about additional features?
- 3 Results
The gas stove belongs to a number of acquisitions that are made not for one year, but for a longer period. That is why you should buy it thoughtfully. Let's look at how to choose the right gas stove for the kitchen, and what you should pay attention to first.
What to look for when choosing a plate - 4 important parameters
There are several important parameters that you need to pay attention to in the process of choosing home appliances. Thanks to them, you can fully enjoy your purchase.
One of the first things you should pay attention to when choosing a gas stove is its dimensions. In the process, build on the size and characteristics of your kitchen and kitchen set.
- Height. Most models on the market have a height of about 850 mm. Some plates have adjustable legs that allow you to change the height of the unit as desired.
- Depth. In most cases, this indicator ranges from 500 to 600 mm.
- Width. It can vary from 300 mm to 900 mm. The latest versions of the hob have at least 6 hobs.
The most common models include options with dimensions of 500x500, 500x600 or 600x600 mm.
Almost all the best gas stoves of modernity are made of heat-resistant steel of the highest quality. But the materials for the hob are used different:
|Illustration||Type of material|
Perhaps the most common material used for the manufacture of the hob. Enamel differs affordable cost and durability.
But such a coating has one significant drawback - it is difficult to clean the traces of cooking, and over time, chips and scratches may appear on the enamel.
The material is durable and durable, moreover, high-quality stainless steel looks incredibly stylish.
But it is very demanding to care, and it costs more than enamel.
Glass or glass ceramics
Such cooking surfaces look very impressive, they can easily become a real highlight of your kitchen.
That's just the price of such models may cause you the question "Is not this model too expensive for a family budget?"
Number and size of burners
With this item, everything is very simple.
- Number of burners on the stove will depend entirely on the size of the device and your needs. For one person who does not cook too often, a model with 2-3 burners will be enough. For a large family, it makes sense to buy options with at least 4 burners (or more).
- Burner size choose based on the size of the dishes you have. As a rule, standard models are equipped with one big ring, two medium and one small.
Modern stove can be equipped with both gas and electric oven.
- Gas oven options Much more economical than analogs with an electric oven. In the process of cooking with their own hands, they help create conditions close to natural roasting on coals.
It is worth looking at the options with forced air circulation - it will allow dishes to be cooked evenly.
- Electric ovens may be conventional or multifunctional. The latter are equipped with several types of heating: top, bottom, back and side.
What about additional features?
To make the cooking process even more comfortable, manufacturers equip plates with a number of additional functions. Here are some of them.
|Type of function||Features|
|Electric ignition||Allows you to forget about the ever-breaking lighters and annoying matches. There are two types of ignition:
|Gas control||Incredibly useful feature that allows you to make the operation of gas stoves at times safer. Its essence is simple: if the flame on the hob or in the oven for any reason goes out, the gas supply immediately stops.|
|Timer||Instructions for using the timer is incredibly simple and straightforward. It is an elementary device that measures a predetermined length of time, after which it beeps.|
|Backlight||It is easier to follow the process of baking dishes in the oven when the lights are organized inside.|
I told about the main criteria for choosing a gas stove, which will allow you to purchase a high-quality and suitable for you product. The material also reviewed several useful features that will help simplify cooking. Even more interesting, and most importantly, useful information can be found on the video in this article.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we send the most interesting material that you have not yet seen
We already read 32 500 people. Join us!