To understand how cable is laid along a wall in a corrugated pipe, you need to know which category the event belongs to. Legislation of the instructions gives different. Gradation of the allowable long-term current. Knowledge is power. In this case, the postulate fits the topic. Let's see if the PND-pipe is suitable for laying the cable. ..
How to lay the cable
We firmly believe: IAS people wrote sensible. They are well acquainted with Russian realities, they left few loopholes in the theses, sealed up those contained in other documents. Do not install switchboards in bathrooms. The obvious fact? Find the information in standards, building rules. It turns out that an apartment switchboard can be installed in zone 3( GOST 50571.11 classification).We will begin the search, exploring the EMP 6, although the collection of rules is completely invalid.
The law is not important, we want to build a house. Classification of the method of laying begin the definition, hidden wiring or open. Easy to distinguish. Hidden electrical wiring is hidden elements that are a constructive part of buildings. If the corrugation is put on sight, there will be open wiring. Although the insulation of the wire is not visible, no one else can say what is inside. A similar corrugation when laying under the floor will acquire a different meaning. Hidden electrical wiring.
Hidden moment: EIRs operate with the concept of a protected wire. There are links to GOST, we know( seen in the network), misinterpret the definition. One forum provides a link to the standard GOST 15845. Complaints follow, they say, it is not clear how open cable laying is conducted along the wall, the distinction is made on the basis of security. There are no such definitions. Each cable, wire provided with GOST, TU, according to the text, proceed.
CIP applies to GOST R 52373. The standard indicates: wire is protected. What and how - the tenth question. PUE follows vocabulary, referring to watch GOST.Laying CIP is conducted as a protected wire. We emphasize repeatedly - the term defines the structure of the cable, alien to boxes, sleeves( corrugation).
corrugation is used First, a corrugation will allow the cable to be laid inside structures. According to the rules, if the building material is combustible, it is necessary to fence off the hidden wiring. The role will perform, for example, aluminum corrugation. Next, choose the text relating to the situation:
In mechanically strong sleeves it is allowed to lay together the lines of the following purpose:
- Power supply circuits of one unit.
- Power, control circuits of technologically interconnected equipment.
- Chain, supplying complex lamps( chandelier for two keys).
- Single-purpose lighting lines( emergency, main) provided that the number of wires is below 8. The total cross-section, including insulation, does not exceed 35% of the inner diameter of the corrugation. Provides interchangeability wiring, maintainability. Corrugations go between junction boxes. Connections are accessible by inspectors. Corrugation opportunities provide unable.
- tubes Lighting chains up to and above 42 volts, which are forbidden to be laid together. The low-voltage part is additionally insulated by a pipe. Chains up to and above 42 volts may be laid in one sleeve, provided that there is a partition with a fire resistance of at least 0.25 hours( 15 minutes).
Section of the conductor and grounding
The smallest section of the conductor is selected according to table 2.1.1 ПУЭ 6( http: //files.stroyinf.ru/Data1/42/42611/ index.htm # i42831785).The diameter of the core depends on the purpose of the wire.
Grounding conductors regardless of the place of installation provide a certain minimum cross-section. For a rectangular shape of 48 square millimeters in steel with a thickness of at least 4 mm. Circular potential equalization lines are allowed to be performed by wire rod with a diameter greater than 6 mm. The minimum sections of aluminum, copper zero workers, grounding wires are, respectively, 2.5, 1 square millimeter. For individual insulated wires, the parameters are 2.5 and 1.5, non-insulated - 6 and 4. Recall that the cross section for copper and aluminum of the main grounding line leading to the contour is 6, 10 square millimeters.
One channel - several lived
It is forbidden to lay the main, backup cable lines, worker wires, emergency lighting in one channel. Laying of phase, zero working wires is made in one pipe.
Formation of connections
Electrical connections of wires are formed by terminal blocks, soldering, welding, crimping. Notice twists do not appear. The laying of corrugated pipes in the walls is designed to ensure interchangeability of wiring. Wire connections are available for inspection and repair. Use junction boxes.
Burnable and non-combustible base
Non-combustible is laid in the form of open wiring on a combustible base of corrugations in the form of open wiring. The hidden installation in a shtrob( cut) is allowed. Corrugated fireproof, or put a gasket, fenced off from the base. From above it is allowed to close up with plaster.
Plastic corrugation is allowed to be laid in the grooves of concrete, brick walls for the formation of channels( you need to change the wiring).With the subsequent finishing by plaster, other fireproof materials. If necessary, the desire to apply lining, read above - to lay a fireproof material. In order not to break the brain, use Penofol. Easily maintains a pressure of a gas torch. Allowed external cable laying on the walls in a plastic corrugation on fireproof grounds.
When laying a corrugation on a fireproof wall along the highway, it must be at least 10 cm away from the combustible areas. Unable to ensure - use a separating layer not less than 10 mm thick: plaster, alabaster, cement.
The metal corrugation is connected to the building potential equalization system, which goes to the ground loop of the lightning rod. At the same time, the step will provide protection against radiation outside the industrial frequency of 50 Hz.
Metal corrugation is protected against corrosion according to environmental conditions.
Corrugation is laid, avoiding accumulations of moisture. Enclosures of boxes, shields provided with cable entries. Cone equipped with expanding sectors. The diameter grows from the top. Truncating, we achieve the right size. The junction box, junction box impermeable to moisture. If necessary, add a glue-sealant to the perimeter of the cut.
The power cable is laid in this way along the wall of buildings from the outside, from the inside. If the requirement is ignored, a small amount of liquid may cause the system to fail. Applies to communication systems where signals are weak. If you take the power wires, the ingress of liquid on the phase will most likely cause a complete line fault.
Note, the punched corrugation needs to be repaired. Bullies have many opportunities to ruin the life of an electrician. How to repair? Plastic can be brewed( if you have skills) with polyethylene, metal is sealed with a special acid. Attention is paid to increased areas with increased levels of steam.
It is sometimes forbidden to use a metal corrugation. In the bathrooms, the use of metal corrugation is limited. It is allowed to lay under the floor surface, covering it with a grounding net. It touches metal screens, armor cables.
Elsewhere, the aluminum corrugation is grounded. Resistance to the point of exit to the bus does not exceed 10 ohms. Measured by a tester( if you have skills) or a special device.
With open installation, the distance from the corrugation to the combustible base is 10 mm. If conditions cannot be met, reapply gaskets( for example, Penofol).Must protrude 10 mm away from the border of the corrugation.
According to the regulations, unprotected open wiring is carried out at a height of at least two meters from the floor( surface, ground).The condition can be radically changed using a corrugation with a degree of protection of at least IP20( against penetrating objects with a diameter of more than 12.5 mm).You can not choose. Any bumps fit the definition. Of course, at the same time we fulfill the requirements according to which the cable is laid along the wall of a building.
Open wiring on roofs is not allowed. Except for the entry points into the building.
Laying corrugation on the wall and floor
Many people are probably wondering how the corrugated pipes are connected to distribution boxes. Were not going to get rid of common phrases, listen!
- Individual pieces of the corrugations are joined using couplings( the price is about three rubles per piece).Enjoy the tools offered by the manufacturer. There are many ways to dock the coupling and the corrugation. If there are no cable connections at this location, it is allowed to seal the joints with a sealant.
- Inside the expensive models of corrugation steel broach. Pipes for wiring in the apartment are used as efficiently as possible: a channel is made in the wall( on the surface);
- Corrugation is attached to the wall with special shaped anchors. It can be mounted on staples made from packing metal tape, which is stuffed on a dowel-nails.
- Regarding the accumulation of water inside the corrugation, the forums are full of topics. Legislatively, the part of OES 6, which we are considering today, has not been adopted. If you build for yourself, it is more important to feel confidence in quality than compliance with the letter of the law. In dry rooms, it is allowed to use corrugated joints without sealing or sealing.
- Cable laying through a wall in a corrugation is carried out through a special sleeve selected by diameter. The passage is sealed if necessary.
- A turn is performed by bending a path with a radius higher than the allowable for beam cable brands. Similar parameters are often indicated for corrugations. Please note that if you need to replace part of the cores, problems may arise. When rounding the corrugation, make sure that it does not bend over. Otherwise, the requirement to fill the section will be violated( 35%).
- In the attic, the height of cable laying on the wall is not standardized when using any corrugation. However, the requirements listed above are met.
Indoor practice is the laying of cable channels along the walls, because the technique looks elegant. And in basements, in the attic corrugation is appropriate, due to the excellent insulating properties.