"Wedge wedge. .."
This method should be applied first of all to clean the dirty footprint. So, everything is quite simple, you need to remember a couple of simple steps:
- Cut a new piece of adhesive tape from the tape.
- Tear off with a sharp movement.
- If necessary, repeat the steps several times to completely remove all dirt.
Consider the degree of staining. Old dirt is much more difficult to remove from the surface.
If everything worked out for you, then be sure to remember this method for the future, in order not to think about this problem again when it arises again.
Before using such a method, make sure that the plastic is not plastered with an oracal or other similar material, as the tape can easily damage it and the product being cleaned can deteriorate.
oils Do not even doubt that it is the oil, be it sunflower, linseed, rapeseed or any other, that will help you to remove the problem in a few simple steps.
To clean the surface, use the soft side of the sponge, not coarse fabrics, since the plastic can be very easily scratched.
- Apply the agent of your choice with a sponge or any other way that is convenient for you on the surface with glue and leave it for 10 - 15 minutes. Due to the oily substance, the glue is impregnated and swells, losing its properties.
- Next you need to remove the resulting mass with a napkin.
- After that, you must thoroughly clean the surface with soapy water, which will remove the remnants of greasy stains.
Consider that a specific aroma may remain in the room for some time, so one of the best options would be to use citrus essential oil, which can be found in a pharmacy or a specialty store.
Another fairly simple, effective and unusual method to remove the old adhesive stain. Unfortunately, few people know that it is the eraser that can work wonders even with the most ancient pollution!
Dirt can be removed as traces of a pencil, and this method can be used not only on the plastic surface, but also on the surface of electrical equipment, furniture and mirrors. Here's how it works:
- Take the eraser.
- Start rubbing the surface with it until you can remove the dirt.
- To remove dirt, use a damp cloth or cloth.
This is how a simple clerical thing can save you from this problem. This method can be applied not only at home but also at work. Just erase the tape from the surface with an eraser, like a pencil from paper.Tip: If you have a sticky stain after using the tape, try to remove it as soon as possible. Zastaryshshie scrub much harder, than fresh.
Purification with alcohol
If you did not manage to remove the contaminated area with the previous methods, here is another simple manipulation - the use of medical alcohol or any alcohol-containing substance( vodka, perfume, cologne).Alcohol will help wash the stain of any complexity:
- Dampen a rag in the selected tool.
- Then you just need to clean the surface with a slight movement of your hand.
Everything is quite simple and effective. This way you can scrub the oldest and stubborn stains after using adhesive tape and get an excellent result.
For a start, try using the product in a small and inconspicuous area, because plastic is an organic polymeric material, and its varieties can give an unpredictable reaction when combined with alcohol.
Nowadays, on the shelves of specialized stores, there are many tools for cleaning any surfaces, including in order to wash the glass. If the area with glue is small but old, then you can choose to use a special spray. To effectively solve the problem, you need to do the following:
- At the very beginning, wear rubber gloves, as you will be working with substances that include chemicals that can cause not only an allergic reaction, but also burns. Be sure to try the selected tool in an inconspicuous and small area of the subject.
- Apply a small amount of spray on the soft part of the sponge and start scrubbing the remaining traces of glue.
- In between, rinse the sponge from the already removed components of the contaminated surface.
- After cleansing the area from the stain, it is necessary to carefully remove the residues from the plastic using a cloth moistened with water.
- Ventilate the room.
Pay attention to the composition of chemicals, as for plastic surfaces you can not use products with abrasive substances, because they can easily not only wash the object, but also spoil it.
This method is used in the most extreme cases when all of the above did not help to wash the contamination.
Thus, you can easily and simply clean the plastic and any other surface from annoying sticky spots!