- №1.Features of production
- №2.The advantages of rubber tiles
- №3.The thickness of rubber tiles
- №4.Appearance and color
- №5.The largest manufacturers of rubber tiles
To cover children's and sports fields, garden paths, house territories and parking lots, a material that would be durable, resistant to moisture and sunlight, safety, durable, would not slip, and still would be niceand easy to maintain. Finding the best option is not easy, and 15-20 years ago we would have to be content with only more or less suitable material, but today there is an rubber tile that will withstand the most difficult operating conditions. Since the material is new, not everyone understands how to choose a rubber tile, and which one is better suited for arranging children's and sports fields, house territories or garden paths. We will deal with main aspects of a competent choice.
№1.Features of the production of
The idea to produce a completely new type of flooring came when there were too many used and already used
tire covers in the world.
Production technology involves the processing and shredding of automobile tires to produce rubber crumb ( fraction size 1-5 mm).Color and modifying fillers and a special composition of polyurethane are added to it, the mass is processed under the influence of high temperature and pressure, and as a result a strong and durable material is obtained. Those who care about the environment, can be doubly pleased with the purchase of a rubber tile: they helped save the planet and received high-quality floor covering.
№2.Advantages of rubber tiles
The popularity of rubber tiles is growing rapidly: it has quickly gone from unknown material to sales hit. The reasons lie in the 's numerous advantages of rubber tiles: the
- is the record-breaking wear resistance of the .The material does not wear out, is not subject to the formation of chips, is not deformed under the influence of loads and when heavy objects fall. After several years of use in public places with a large load( children's and sports grounds, entrance groups), the material does not lose its original appearance;
- durability .The rubber tile will last about 10 years, and it is in the open air and with constant loads and negative effects;
- water resistance allows you to use the material for arranging sites around the pool;
- The anti-slip effect of is achieved due to the rough surface, so it will be impossible to slip when the moisture accumulates on the tile. In winter, frost does not form on its surface, therefore it is ideal for arranging steps and paths;
- is the damping properties of .Since the surface of the tile is slightly springy, impacts on the material are softened, reducing the risk of injury. That is why it is so often used for arranging children's and sports grounds;
- ease of care .Coating to maintain cleanliness can sometimes be washed with a hose — nothing else is needed;
- resistance to temperature extremes, ultraviolet , aggressive environments, biological resistance ;
- attractive appearance, variety of shapes and colors .
Among the minuses only fire hazard, therefore, to use the material near open sources of fire is not recommended.
All of the listed benefits apply only to quality products, made with all the requirements and standards. Unscrupulous manufacturers sin using cheap dyes and poor polyurethane adhesives, so the durability and wear resistance of the coating obtained suffers greatly. It is necessary to buy products only after studying certificates of quality. Another evidence of the reliability of the manufacturer - warranty .One of the leaders of the domestic market for the production of rubber tiles EcoSpline, for example, provides a guarantee for all rubber tiles for a year, supplying products with certificates of compliance with GOST.
№3.The thickness of the rubber tile
If the length and width of the tile largely depend on the chosen shape and, in principle, do not affect anything other than purely aesthetic perception, then much depends on the thickness of the material. Today, manufacturers offer rubber tiles from 1 to 4 cm thick , sometimes there are products with a thickness of 4.5 cm. The choice depends on the area of use:
- 1 cm thick rubber tileas well as parking lots. It is necessary to mount such tile on a previously prepared base of concrete screed or asphalt on polyurethane glue. Despite the small thickness, the material has excellent wear-resistant properties and can actually be used where there are no large and industrial loads;
- rubber tile with a thickness of 1.6 and 2 cm can be used in areas with more significant point and distributed loads. These are gyms, swimming pools, warehouses, bicycle lanes, sidewalks, and parking lots. The tile is laid on a previously prepared base of concrete, asphalt or wood, is fixed with polyurethane glue;
- rubber tile with a thickness of 3 cm has pronounced damping properties, and, consequently, increased safety of injury. In addition, the material has good vibration and sound insulation qualities, copes with large loads of various types( long and short term, pointwise and distributed).This tile is used to cover sports fields, treadmills, production and storage facilities, can also be used to finish children's playgrounds. Lay the material on the finished solid base, which may not be ideal - small hollows, cracks and other defects will hide the tile of this thickness;
- rubber tile 4 cm thick is suitable for children's play and school playgrounds, which are subject to increased safety hazards. The material has unique shock-absorbing, sound and vibration insulation properties. The peculiarity lies in the possibility of laying such a tile not only on a solid, previously prepared base, but also on a loose, well-compacted base( sand, crushed stone, soil).In the latter case, special bushings are used for fastening, and the lower part of the tile has a pronounced relief for maximum adhesion to the base surface;
- rubber tile with a thickness of 4.5 cm - a material that is difficult to find similar in performance. There are an assortment of EcoSpline and a few more manufacturers. It can be used for arranging sites with significant loads of any kind, be mounted both on a prepared solid foundation and on an unprepared bulk material.
№4.Appearance and color
There can be no specific advice on the choice of tile color - be guided by your own preferences and the color of adjacent buildings. Among the most common shades are dark red, blue, terracotta, black and green, but manufacturers are ready to offer a lot of other shades and even make tiles of the required shade for an individual order of , but this will cost more than the standard version. Within the same site, you can use several colors of tiles to achieve interesting effects.
As for the form, there is also a rich variety here, and you can choose from the following options:
- square tile - a universal option for arranging sites of any type;
- tile "coil" and "wave" have an interesting shape and from a distance resemble the usual paving slabs, mounted with the displacement of each new row relative to the previous one. The result is a highly decorative coverage, optimally suitable for arranging sites near the house;
- tile “brick” has laconic forms, similar to paving stones, ideal for arranging garden paths, entrances and platforms;
- The “grid” tile has a distinctive pattern, used for arranging small platforms, as well as tracks;
- The “gossamer” tile of the is so named due to the characteristic pattern that is formed when four tiles are laid. It covers children's and sports grounds, terraces, courtyards, exhibition halls;
- rubber border are tiles with a thickness of 4.5 cm, which can be used to enclose platforms and paths, preventing them from spreading, or as a separate cover for arranging areas with increased load.
№5.The largest manufacturers of rubber tiles
The most reliable and easiest way to choose really high-quality and durable rubber tiles is to give preference to products of reputable manufacturers. Among all the companies represented in the domestic market, it is worth highlighting the following products:
- EcoSpline is a metropolitan company operating since 2009.The production of rubber crumb flooring is the main activity. Since 2015, the company independently processes tires into rubber crumb, which allows to keep under control all stages of production. The company is developing its own equipment, which would fully correspond to the used production technology. The range includes tiles of different shapes, thickness and colors, it is possible to manufacture custom-made. Deliveries are made to all regions of Russia, as well as to Belarus and Kazakhstan, the products are certified;
- Dmitrovsky Zavod RTI, LLC is another metropolitan enterprise. Founded in 2012, it processes tires and manufactures rubber tiles. The company is equipped with modern equipment that allows working with large volumes of raw materials. Products meet all hygienic and sanitary standards. Tiles of different colors and shapes are produced; there are also anti-slip pads and ladder systems in stock;
- . Good Deal LLC manufactures rubber tiles under the brand name Artprime .The company is located in the Tver region, delivers in the nearest regions. The range of products is wide, includes tiles of all the forms described above. The advantages should include a long warranty period and design project development services;
- "Ecostep" , a subsidiary of LLC "Exponenta", is engaged in the production of rubber tiles using a unique patented technology. The quality of the manufactured products is the highest, and the range includes, in addition to standard tile forms, also products with drawings intended for arranging children's playgrounds;
- Festen Halt - a company with a wide geography of sales produces rubber tiles of different thickness, color and shape. Inferior competitors in the range, but not in quality.
Finally, we note that the installation of rubber tiles is a simple and not require special preparation process , and this is another advantage of the coating and a significant reason for its popularity.
Source of material: http: //www.ecospline.ru/product/ rezinovaya-plitka.