When the kitchen is not king size, and household appliances too much, the question arises - can I put a microwave on the washing machine? Below you will find out how risky it is and whether or not it should be done at all.
Content of the material:
1Pros and cons of microwave on the washing machine
- 1.1Are microwaves dangerous?
2What you need to know before putting the microwave on the machine
- 2.1What else can I put on the styralka
Pros and cons of microwave on the washing machine
Installation of microwave and other household appliances on a washing machine is relevant for front-end washing machines. On the vertical SMA do not put anything - when you open the lid all have to shift. For front-end vehicles there are restrictions on the weight of things that can be put on top - no more than 15 kg.
The microwave oven is relatively heavy, but this parameter can vary and depends on the model and dimensions. There are stoves-baby weighing 5 kg, as well as productive "beauties" of 20 kg.
Important! You can not put a large stove on a washing machine.
Why is it dangerous to put heavy equipment on the cover of the AGR? During washing and spinning, inertia occurs during vibration, the kiln moves to the edge, and because of strong jolts it risks falling.
Are microwaves dangerous?
Some experts are sure that the radiation for the electronic payment of the machine is not dangerous. When the oven is operating, microwaves do not penetrate outside due to reflectors and a reliable body.
Other experts are sure that such an arrangement is undesirable because of the magnetron in the design of the microwave oven, whose lifetime due to vibrations can be significantly reduced.
Despite the opinions of experts, users are praised by the fact that their stoves stand on typewriters for 5-7 years.
We still recommend to put the stove away from the car. There is a win-win economical option - to set the machine under the countertop, and put everything at it.
What you need to know before putting the microwave on the machine
If you have thought and decided that putting a microwave oven on your washing machine is rational and profitable, observe the rules:
- Check that the dimensions of the top cover and the furnace are the same. Especially important is the depth. On a narrow styaralka, 35-36 cm wide, you can not put the stove with the same parameters. A stove with a depth of 28 cm will successfully land on the machine.
- Reduce the vibrations of the body of the AGR using a rubber mat. An alternative to the carpet is antivibration mounts or feet.
- Remember the quality of the outlet and its remoteness. The cord on the microwave is short, so it should be near the outlet. Plug the power cord into a separate outlet with a ground connection. Do not use an extension cord to connect the AGR.
- Look at the technical documentation of the stove to find out the weight. Remember the maximum 15 kg.
What else can I put on the styralka
There are other household appliances that I want to put on the typewriter. Does the electric kettle interfere? Put it safely, but place a mat under it. Do you want to save space and install a dishwasher? This can not be done, because:
- The technique decently weighs.
- Too large.
- It can leak water to the control board, which will result in expensive repairs.
To the kitchen accessories there are no complaints - put as many as you like.
Important! Glass, ceramic, porcelain products do not belong to the stylalk. When they vibrate, they risk falling and breaking.
Let's sum up: not everything can be put on the washing machine. But the microwave oven with its modest dimensions can be accommodated, most importantly - observe the rules. And remember that the car looks more profitable in the interior, when it does not cost anything at all.