1 Stage 1: Preparing the wash cycle
- 1.1 Decide with means for washing
- 1.2 If an item sheds
- 1.3 Means for white things
2 Step 2: Wash
- 2.1 Features washing machine
- 2.2 Hand wash: 5 Rules
- 3 Phase 3: Drying
- 4 Output
Things wool deformed by sharp changes in water temperature and even prolonged soaking. If the washing does not abide by the rules, then the result will be spoiled product (stretched or shrunken). I'll tell you how to wash woolen garments by hand and machine correctly.
Stage 1: Preparing the wash cycle
Prepare to wash the thing:
- Examine carefully whether spots appeared. They should withdraw before washing, that is treat with vinegar or a special stain remover for woollens. With light clothing can reduce the stain with hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Remove the item inside-out before washingSo that no pellets in the washing process. Since the front side is less exposed to friction.
Decide with means for washing
Pay special attention to laundry detergentsBecause wool - soft, easily deformable material. Ideal specialty products (powders, gels, conditioners), designed specifically for this material.
Washable wool and selection of funds depend on the color of the product.
There is a very effective means than washed wool:
Liquid concentrate powder woollens:
Powders for washing wool and silk:
Equivalent replacement air conditioner - glycerol or vinegar (tablespoon to 5 liters. water).
Gel for dark things:
If an item sheds
Before washing test yarn:
- Take the thread from the thing;
- minute place in a cup with hot water;
- remove the thread and wrap in a white napkin.
If napkin color - thing shed even when washing at 30 ° C. Such a product wash their hands with vinegar (3 tablespoons per 5 liters of water). So color is flushed.
Things that moult, it is recommended to wash without detergent. Excellent his replacement - mustard powder.
Instruction is simple:
- Take a glass of dry mustard.
- Stir the powder in cold water to a consistency of milk.
- Strain through a cheesecloth, waiting 2 hour.
- Pour solution is 5 liters. warm water and wash it.
Means for white things
Special sparing brighteners for fabrics that require careful treatment, keep whiteness of products and does not destroy the soft fibers.
How to wash a jacket without bleach? It is possible to use hydrogen peroxide (the price of such bleach - 40 rub.):
- Prepare a solution (1 l. peroxide water tea spoon).
- Immerse yellowed clothes into the solution.
- Soak 2 hour.
- Next, wash and thoroughly vypoloschite.
Step 2: Wash
Now decide which way will wash woolen products manually or in a washing machine.
Features washing machine
Modern manufacturers of household appliances set the special program "wool" for these things. If it does not, expose the delicate washing.
In any case expose:
- temperature not higher than 40 ° C;
- no spin or momentum when spinning - 500;
- extra rinse.
- Prepared things put into the drum.
- In the compartment, pour a special tool.
- Select a program with slow turnover.
Hand wash: 5 Rules
Only hand-washing you will be able to create the most benign conditions. In such a process consumes a large amount of water. It is desirable to take a filtered without chlorine.
5 Rules how to wash wool hands:
- Create the correct mode - water temperature not exceeding 35 ° C.
- Dilute agent in water (Powder should dissolve completely).
- Soak for 5-10 minutes woolen sweater.
- When washing, do not squeeze the fiber, just gently rubWithout twisting the product.
- Water rinse should be warmBecause the temperature difference deformed yarn. Ensure that water was not hot - the material will shrink, and not cold - stretched.
- When you do not remove the spin cycle and do not stretch things.
Phase 3: Drying
Only the correct drying clothes saves. Do not dry wool in the radiator and the sun (sit) on the clothesline (stretch).
Here, the following recommendations:
- Put the thing in the towel, Roll 'roll. " Since moisture is absorbed in the towel.
- Spread out on a horizontal surfaceBy placing a towel.
- Provide good ventilation.
Angora mohair yarn and become fluffy, if you put the product in the package and send it in the freezer for a day. Then dried as usual.
Now, reading the guidelines, you will be able to wash any quality wool product. Videos in this article will provide you with detailed information on the subject. And ask your questions in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!