- 1 How to choose a juicer for tomatoes: 5 criteria
2 What types of juicers?
- 2.1 View 1. centrifugal
- 2.2 View 2. screw
- 3 Output
My recent acquisition was electric squeezer for tomatoes, so I decided to do a natural tomato juice with their hands. I want to tell you about the types and device centrifuges, which are used for the manufacture of tomato juice.
How to choose a juicer for tomatoes: 5 criteria
When selecting a juicer for tomatoes you are necessary to pay attention to five main factors:
Buy a screw machine of horizontal type, to obtain high-quality processing of tomatoes.
Well, if the device will have reversnuju function that contributes to the creation of a homogeneous beverage and increases the percentage of the resulting mass.
tank volume may be from 400 ml to 1.2 liters. Pick up on the taste, needs and possibilities.
Take the device to a large bowl, if you plan on doing a lot of juice for 1 time.
Better to choose a device with a self-cleaning function. Thanks to this machine will last longer.
What types of juicers?
View 1. centrifugal
Principle of operation:
- Fruits within the centrifugal device pulverized using a grater disc, which rotates at high speed.
- Thereafter, the resulting mass passes through the separator chamber where the pulp is separated from the nectar.
centrifugal devices have disadvantages:
- Due to the operation at high speed mass is heated, so the vitamins contained in fruit destroyed.
- Subsequently, the reaction with oxygen within the liquid is oxidized capacitance, which also leads to loss of useful properties tomatoes.
- Large food consumption in the grinding process results in a small number of finished beverage outlet.
Centrifugal juicer is not very suitable for tomato juice. Because mass obtained after processing of tomatoes in this device, the liquid is transparent and without pulp.
View 2. screw
Inside the device is a screw auger, which is in the processing of tomatoes grinds fruits with seeds. The milled mass is extruded under pressure through a sieve.
Auger juicers are divided into:
- manual type devices;
In addition, different devices and design:
- vertical type;
- horizontal single-screw;
- horizontal twin screw.
Auger juicer have a number of advantages:
- A high percentage obtained in the yield.
- Due to the fact that grinding takes place at low speeds, the components are not heated and not oxidized, so that the juice retains useful properties.
- Dense structure preserves the rich taste of the product.
- There is little waste.
- Acceptable price.
Screw devices have structural differences:
- Horizontal unit with one or a pair of screws are ideal for processing tomatoes. They do an excellent job with the grinding stones, which are located inside the fruit.
- Electric squeezer for tomatoes is much faster than manual. During the processing you do not have to make any effort. Simply lay the components in the tray, and after a couple of minutes you will receive a delicious and healthy beverage.
- Vertical auger juicer - mechanical, works on the principle of the press. Tomatoes must be put into the container, then to press the lever which triggers the press. These devices are suitable for the extraction of juice from soft vegetables and fruit without seeds.
For quick and easy obtaining tomato juice you need to choose a juicer. I hope that my recommendations will be useful to you. Also watch the video in this article to get acquainted with the peculiarities of juicers. If you have your own observations or secrets regarding juicing tomato, write in the comments!
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!