Dishwasher greatly facilitates the process of washing dishes, so I have some time I use this device. Unfortunately, the instructions from the manufacturer was completely incomprehensible, and to find out how to use the dishwasher, I had from another trusted source. How to put the dishes, and what to choose cleaning products - now I know about it and tell you.
How does the dishwasher
Machine for washing dishes - a large rectangular tank with the front door, often covered with stainless steel. Inside are special baskets for the dishes, dispensers for a certain amount of funds for washing, filters and the rocker arm, which provide operation of all devices (one of the options - in the photo below).
I wonder how does the dishes in the dishwasher? This process can be divided into 5 stages:
- Loading dishes and mode selection.
- Recruitment and water heating.
- The process of washing.
- Rinse dishes.
- Condensation or turbosushka.
There are several types of machines for washing dishes:
Type 1. Full-size
For one washing cycle, you can load up to 17 place settings.
Type 2. narrow
The width of this device ranges from 44.5 to 49 cm. The other parameters are identical to the previous embodiment.
Type 3. Petite
In the photo - a variant of the compact portable device.
To effectively use the dishwasher, you need to understand its internal structure, working principle and adhere to the basic operating procedures.
Rule 1. Location dishes
Washing dishes in a dishwasher usually takes a bottom-up, so you need to arrange the dishes in the correct order.
Instructions how to arrange the dishes properly:
In the lower basket can be put pans, pots, wide dishes.
The upper basket can be folded cups, cutlery plates and saucers.
Cutlery must be placed in a special tray for the forks, spoons and knives.
Before loading the dishes sure to clean the dishes from food residue and stubborn dirt soak for 10 minutes in the water.
Now you know how to properly load the dishes into the dishwasher. What kind of kitchen utensils should not be placed in the appliance?
- crystal, earthenware, silver and wood;
- plastic and glass utensils, if it is not heat-resistant;
- cracked and broken objects;
- copper and tin devices, as well as stainless steel.
Rule 2. Selecting
Let us find out how to use the dishwasher to clean dishes varying degrees of contamination. All the equipment is different, but it is possible to select such modes dishwasher:
- Delicate. Heating to 30-40 ° C. Suitable for washing delicate items diners.
- Standard. Heating to 50-65 ° C. To clean the dishes average pollution.
- Maximum. Heating to 75 ° C. Washing trays, pots, pans with soot.
Rule 3. The choice of detergent
It remained unsolved is another important issue, how to use detergents?
Means 1. Powders / tablets.
To ensure proper use tablets (powder) for washing dishes, you must follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
Means 2. Salt.
Salt is necessary in order to protect the internal mechanisms of the machine from a limestone plaque.
Means 3. Rinses.
Special conditioners give extra shine washed pots and struggling with the problem of water hardness.
Rule 4. further care
To make sure your device has served you for a long time, try the following suggestions:
- Clean the filter. This part requires periodic cleaning of the pieces of food and debris.
- Clean containers Dishwashing. After each use, empty containers and baskets hand dishwashing.
- ventilate the machine. After completing the cycle, leave the door open machine, so that it can dry well and cobwebs.
- Clean the seals. Try to regularly wipe the exterior and interior parts with a damp sponge, paying special attention to the seal.
I explained in detail how to use the dishwasher, it's easy! We just need to follow the rules of use of the product. Videos in this article will demonstrate all the important points. If you have a question - post it in the comments.