Wine with dandelions and orange tues, with the help of the ideas of the same, with the ideas of the same, in the course of the year and at the end of the year, with the help of the ideas, with the help of the ideas and with the ideas of the same, with the ideas of the same, with the ideas of the proponents, and with the ideas of the same, with the ideas of the present, with the help of the present business, and with the ideas, with the help of the ideas, and with the ideas of the present, with the help of the ideas of the present business of dandelions and dandelions.dandelion wine. Experienced winemakers are keen on his cooking. The drink is famous for its fragrant aroma and golden color. Many people call it solar wine. Easy-to-follow recipes help you make a low-alcohol drink that is truly delicious.
Healing properties and useful tips
Dandelion wine is prepared in the summer and used not only at festive feasts, but also for medicinal purposes. The plant contains vitamins of group A, magnesium, potassium and calcium. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and helps to cope with insomnia. It helps drink and cough, for this it is taken on the floor of a glass once a day.
The healing properties of wine depend on the additional ingredients that make up the composition. In addition to dandelions, you can add herbs, fruits and honey. These ingredients provide the drink with beneficial vitamins.
Before use, it is necessary to ensure that there are no allergic reactions to the constituents. Children can not drink a drink!
Some useful tips that will make the wine more delicious:
- For the preparation, you must use the petals of the plant. Whole inflorescences are allowed in the classic recipe, but when you add them the taste of the drink will be tart.
- Dandelion stems and leaves are not added to wine. This part of the plant contains a lot of juice and has a bitter taste.
- The best time to collect flowers is the end of May and the beginning of summer. On dry days, plants are wilted and contain less vitamins.
- You need to collect dandelions during the day, when their inflorescences are as open as possible. In the morning and evening, the flowers close; it is not recommended to use them in this form for making wine.
- Do not collect plants after the rain. Wet flowers lose their shape and quickly fall off.
- Use need mature dandelions, which are easily separated petals. Too young flowers do not fit, they will be bitter in the finished drink.
- Sugar in recipes can be completely replaced by honey. From this wine will become even more healthy and tasty.
- Wine ferment is allowed instead of raisins. This method is less natural, but more effective.
Read also: The most delicious and interesting orange jam recipes
The classic recipe
There are many recipes for making dandelion wine. Classic is simple and does not require much time to prepare. The peculiarity of such a drink is in a sweet-tart taste and bright saturated aroma.
For cooking, you will need a minimum of ingredients:
- Chamomile flowers - about one kilogram;
- water - 1.5 l;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- raisins - 15 grams.
Use need unwashed raisins. It is necessary for the natural fermentation of the drink.
- First you need to prepare the plant. To do this, the flowers are washed and passed through a meat grinder. Instead, you can use a blender.
- Place crushed dandelion in a deep container. It is better if it is glass.
- The resulting slurry is filled with half of the sugar and left to infuse for two days. After this time, the plant will give juice.
- Flowers need to tamp with a spoon. In the vacant place to add the remaining sugar.
- Pour 500 ml of water and mix well. Insist another day.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve. Dilute sweet flower juice with remaining water, add raisins and pour into banks.
- Set the water seal and leave to ferment.
- Before use, strain.
On average, fermentation takes about two months, after which the wine is ready for use. However, experienced winemakers advise insisting wine for at least three months. In their opinion, the taste of the drink is better disclosed. Stored wine from dandelions for three years.
See also: Pumpkin juice with orange for sunny mood for winter
Dandelion wine with lemon and honey
This drink is especially useful for colds. The healing properties of lemon and honey make it a real source of useful vitamins. The wine is sweet, with a slight sour taste.
- dandelions - one liter pot;
- water - 3 l;
- raisins - one glass;
- sugar - 600 grams;
- honey - 500 grams;
- 2 large lemons.
- In this recipe, you will need not the flower itself, but its petals. They are pre-cut off and washed under running water with a sieve.
- Then you need to add the plant to the pot and pour a liter of water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then leave to simmer on low heat for half an hour.
- Strain the broth and pour into a deep container.
- Add sugar, honey, raisins and lemon juice.
- Pour two liters of boiling water. Stir well.
- Bottle and install water trap.
After this, the drink is drawn for several months. Then it is recommended to strain the wine, bottled and put in a dark place. The drink is ready to eat, but it will be really tasty in a few more months. The shelf life of not more than three years.
Recipe for making dandelion wine with mint and lemon balm
Wine with the addition of these herbs is not only tasty, but also useful. The drink has a relaxing effect and calms the nervous system.
To make it you need:
- dandelion, melissa and mint petals - in equal quantities of 300 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- raisins - 35 grams.
Better to use fresh mint and lemon balm. The use of dry herbs is allowed, but the drink will turn out less fragrant.
- Using a sieve, rinse the petals of the flowers.
- Pour water into a saucepan, add dandelions and herbs.
- Boil for a few minutes, then continue cooking at a low temperature for 4 minutes.
- Add half a kilogram of sugar, mix well and leave on the fire for another couple of minutes.
- After this, strain the broth, add to it the remaining sugar and raisins. Stir.
- Wine is ready for infusion. After fermentation, it must be drained before use.
Read also: Cooking delicious beans in a tomato for the winter
A wine drink with the addition of lemon balm and mint must be drawn for at least five months. So herbs better reveal their properties. The finished wine in closed form can be stored no more than three years.
Wine with dandelions and oranges
This wine is truly sunny. Dandelions in combination with oranges give the finished drink a juicy taste and rich bright color. It is worth trying to cook it once and it will become one of your favorites.
- dandelion petals - 1.5 kg;
- water - 4 l;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- raisins - half a cup;
- four large oranges.
- Plant pour a liter of boiling water, add orange zest. Insist day.
- Broth strain, put on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add sugar. It must completely dissolve.
- Into the future wine pour in freshly squeezed oranges juice, add unwashed raisins.
- Pour into cans, setting a water seal.
- Leave to ferment in a dark place.
- Before use, strain.
Due to the content of several citruses, this wine can be stored for up to two years. It is necessary to insist on it at least two months.
Recipes for making wine from dandelions are not complicated, anyone can master them. All the necessary ingredients are available, no special tools are needed. If you prepare the drink according to the technology and give it a good insistence, it will be tasty, sparkling and fragrant.