Content of the article:
Presto is an insecticide, the instructions for use of which are presented below, are used to eliminate various pests( more than 100 varieties, including ticks, which can be used to eliminate various pests( more than 100 varieties, including ticks, which can be used to remove various pests( more than 100 varieties, including ticks), which can be used to eliminate various pests( more than 100 varieties, including ticks, which can be used to eliminate various pestsbedbugs, aphids, phylloxera) that hit the vines, vegetables, grains, melons and gourds, fruit trees and flowers.
Externally Presto is a liquid suspension, packaged in sachets of various volumes. The drug is based on two active ingredients:
- Clotianidin( its content is 200 g / l).This component has strongly pronounced systemic properties and is easily absorbed by plant roots, and it rises up the stem and protects even untreated areas from pests, including young shoots grown after processing. This means that the drug will remain inside the plant and will not be washed off during the rain. The death of insects begins after a quarter of an hour, and their complete destruction in about 2 hours.
- Lambda-cyhalothrin( its content is 50 g / l).This substance protects against similar pests, quickly penetrating through their cuticle, and causes problems with the nervous and digestive systems, and subsequently its death within 24 hours. In addition to the fact that the substance has intestinal, contact and residual properties, it also repels pests. Like clothianidin, it is absorbed by the plant and is permanently retained in it.
Due to the two-component composition, in which each substance acts differently, the effectiveness of the drug is greatly increased, and the action starts almost instantly.
Insecticide Presto: instructions for use
Work should begin when there are a lot of pests on plants. To begin with, a working solution is prepared according to the norms of application of preparations for each of the cultures.
Treatment is carried out in quiet, calm weather, preferably in the morning or evening after sunset.
It is desirable that the ambient temperature at the same time does not exceed 25ºС.For high efficiency, the preparation poured into the sprayer should be applied evenly to the whole plant.
For a particular crop and pest there is its own concentration of the insecticide Presto, which must be observed for high efficiency and durability of the result.
Benefits of the drug
Among the advantages of the insecticide are:
- Efficacy against a large range of pests, including leaf-eating, sucking and leading a hidden lifestyle.
- Profitability, since one small sachet of 4 ml of the drug is enough for 4 acres planted with plants.
- Pest death occurs a quarter of an hour after treatment.
- Low resistance.
- The effectiveness of the drug lasts up to a month.
While working with Presto, it is important to strictly observe the prescribed safety measures, in particular, not to eat, drink and smoke. You should ensure that the drug does not fall on the skin, mucous membranes and eyes.
Presto is toxic to fish and honeybees.
The time interval between processing and harvesting must also be observed. So, for melon and grain crops this period is a month, for berry and fruit trees - 1.5 months. As for vegetables, for those grown in greenhouses, the time interval is 5 days, and in the open field - 20 days.
Knowing the instructions for the use of insecticide Presto, you will be able to properly use the drug, monitor consumption rates, comply with safety measures. All this leads to the fact that your plants will be reliably protected from pests, and later will be thanked with a good harvest.