Hazelnut, or hazelnut, is the fruit of a large hazel and is now widely used as a separate food product, and as ingredients or raw materials for the manufacture of other dishes and products.
Hazelnuts are fried, dried, the oil is extracted from it and simply eaten raw.
This product has a large number of substances that are beneficial to humans, strengthening the general condition of the body and stimulating the work of individual organs.
The contents of theeating.
It is expressed in kilocalories and can be calculated depending on the quantitative ratio in the product of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
So, in carbohydrates and proteins it is 4 kcal / g, and in fats - 9 kcal / g. Accordingly, the more fat there is in a food product, the higher its energy value will be and the more calories it will give to the body.
The composition of hazelnuts in terms of 100 grams of product is as follows:
- proteins - 14.94 grams;
- fats - 60.75 grams;
- carbohydrates - 16.7 grams.
The rest of the composition consists of dietary fiber( 9.7 grams), water( 5.31 grams) and ash( 2.29 grams).
Hazelnut is a product rich in the content of vitamins , among which are the following:
- vitamin A( beta-carotene).
- vitamin B1( thiamine);
- vitamin B2( riboflavin);
- vitamin B5( pantothenic acid);
- vitamin B6( pyridoxine);
- vitamin B9( folic acid);
- vitamin PP;
- vitamins C, E, K, choline.
Contains a nut and a large amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : stearic, oleic and palmitic.
Filbert also contains a fairly large amount of amino acids, called essential because they can not be produced by the body, but come to us only as part of food:
- isoleucine, which helps produce hemoglobin of the blood;
- leucine, which has a general strengthening effect on the human immunity;
- lysine, positively affecting male potency, improving the condition of the skin, hair, bones, by promoting the absorption of calcium by the body;
- tryptophan, stimulating the production of the joy hormone( serotonin);
- methionine, which improves the functioning of the liver and digestive tract;
- threonine, contributing to the formation of collagen and elastin;
- phenylalanine, improves human memory.
Benefits and useful properties for the body of men, women and children
Mainly hazelnut eaten in cheese or fried .It should be noted that in its raw form it will contain more nutrients, some of which are lost during the heat treatment process.
In addition, in a fried product will contain more calories .
Hazelnut has such beneficial properties for the body:
- , when consumed even in small quantities, is able to quench the feeling of hunger;
- helps to recover from past illnesses and operations that weaken the body;
- prevents anemia and helps fight it;
- strengthens the muscles of the heart, the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, makes them more durable;
- helps fight varicose veins;
- nourishes the body with nutrients;
- helps with thrombophlebitis;
- strengthens the muscular tissue of the body, so that hazelnuts are especially useful for people whose work involves heavy physical exertion;
- improves gastrointestinal function, promotes intestinal motility, due to the presence in its composition of a large amount of fiber;
- The presence of hazelnut is a fairly rare substance, paclitaxel has pronounced antioxidant properties. This compound prevents the formation of cancer tumors and is able to actively fight cell mutation;
- has a positive effect on the work of the brain, increasing its efficiency;
- helps to get rid of existing toxins and slags;
- helps in the fight against such disorders of the nervous system as insomnia, restless or depressive state, recurrent and persistent headaches, improves the functioning of the central nervous system;
- helps eliminate vitamin deficiency and is an effective means of its prevention;
- is an effective antiparasitic and antihelminthic effect;
- Peanut Oil Based Ointment is a good burn remedy;
- separately selected hazelnut substances are used in cosmetology to improve the condition of hair and combat skin problems.