Nitroammofoska is a complex mineral fertilizer. It contains the three most important macronutrients for plant nutrition - nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium( NPK).On the use of fertilizer in the garden talk below.
- Purpose and composition of NPK
- Advantages and disadvantages of fertilizer
- A differentiation
- Instructions for use in the garden
- Compatibility with other drugs
- storage conditions and shelf life
facility Purpose and composition of NPK
The substance has the form of rounded granular pelletspinkish or grayish. They easily dissolve in water and in the ground, therefore they are suitable for:
- soil application;
- fertilizer irrigation;
Each pellet contains a complex of chemical compounds. The total mass fraction of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is about 50%, which is considered a very good indicator. In the soil solution, nitrogen works in two forms: nitrate ions and ammonium ions( this is why from the name
Advantages and disadvantages of fertilizer
The range of complex mineral fertilizers is quite extensive, and sometimes it is difficult to understand the names.
Ammophoska and diammophoska have similar basic components( NPK), supplemented with magnesium and rather large amounts of sulfur. Nitrogen from ammonium phosphate( ammonium ion) does not accumulate in the form of nitrates in plants, but is partially lost after application( washed out, disappears from the soil).
Nitrofoska sometimes appears as an analogue of nitroammofoski, but initially there are differences between them. Nitrophoska additionally contains magnesium, but it contains poorly soluble phosphorus compounds, and harmful chlorine is often present. Nitrogen is contained in only one form - nitrate.
Nitroammophos and Ammophos are two-component substances( nitrogen and phosphorus without potassium).
- Versatility: suitability for all types of soil and different crops.
- The optimal proportion of basic batteries.
- Components complement and reinforce each other.
- Granules do not clump, they are finely crumbled.
- The drug is highly soluble.
- A significant proportion of nitrogen dictates the time frame for introducing nitroammofoski under perennial flowers, trees and shrubs: only until mid-summer( so as not to reduce winter hardiness).
- Vegetable crops should be fertilized in the first half of their growing season, not exceeding the dosage, otherwise there is a risk of accumulation of nitrates and worse crop safety.
- For strawberries and strawberries are allowed two terms - in the spring and immediately after fruiting.
Instructions for use in the garden
NPK macroelement complex is useful for all plants - greenhouse and soil, one-year and long-term, vegetable and fruit, as well as decorative. Tomatoes, roses, grapes, and root vegetables are particularly well reacted. The yield of many crops is increased by 25-75%.
Instructions for use are quite simple:
- Spring prikopka in pristvolny circles of trees and shrubs: 40-100 g per plant.
- Pre-planting and pre-sowing( continuous) application: dry in spring for digging( from 250 to 800 g per 10 sq. Meters).When digging in the autumn, you can pour on heavy loams only: light and medium soils will “lose” nitrogen by spring.
- Adding to the well( before planting seedlings and seedlings, when laying tubers and bulbs):
- 4-10 g under potatoes, seedlings of vegetables and flowers;
- 50 g per bush;100 g on the tree.
Granules are well mixed with the ground, shielding the roots from direct contact.
- Potatoes with hilling - add 3 kg per hundred of weave
- Fertilizer irrigation in the first half of the growing season: 10-20 g per bucket of water( 1-2 square meters):
- turf - after each cutting;
- strawberry - in spring and after fruiting;
- fruit trees and bushes - in spring and after flowering;
- vegetables, flowers - 1-3 times per season, with an interval of 1-2 weeks.
- Foliar top dressing: 15 g per bucket of water( warm) - 1-2 times per season( in the evening abundantly moisten the leaves from the top and bottom).
Compatibility with other preparations
is NOT recommended to be mixed:
- with lime and wood ash;
- with chicken manure and manure;
- with mineral nitrogen fertilizers;
- with phosphate and potash fertilizers in the form of powder and small crystals( with granules - you can).
Allowed to combine with fungicides( means for diseases) - except those that contain copper and sulfur.
Fertilizer is marked with the third hazard class - low hazard substance. Not toxic. When working with it, you should use standard protective clothing, follow the rules of hygiene. Cannot be misused. In case of contact with the stomach, you need to take activated charcoal and consult a doctor. If skin and eyes are affected, rinse with running water.
Storage conditions and shelf life
The nitroammophos is not explosive, it ignites with great difficulty - only in the center of a strong fire. It does not emit toxic gases, but can cause ignition of other substances.
Manufacturers offer a guarantee of 1.5 years for closed factory packaging and half a year for opened one. Further, the nutritional properties gradually decrease, and the flammability increases.
Comments on the
tool S. S.'s boyfriend( Kaluga Region): “Recently, I began to fertilize potatoes with Nitroammofoscoi: a teaspoon per well, then pour it with a pile. The third time - spray during flowering. Productivity has increased by one and a half times. ”
Elena Pronina( Rostov): “ We do not always have the opportunity to bring manure, so we have to feed the roses with mineral water. Tried different options. I liked the effect of Nitroammofoski, flowering is very abundant. We give it 4 times, only until mid-July, and then - wood ash. ”
Sturm GP( Amurskaya obl.): “ I throw the nitroammofoska in the spring under berry bushes — currants, honeysuckle, raspberries. I put one or two handfuls under each bush, then loosen it. After flowering, on small ovaries, using the same means I spray - a tablespoon per 10 liters of water. Satisfied with the result. ”
Connegen Vera( Altai Territory): “ I use Nitro Hammer on grapes. I water it in early summer, and then after flowering I give foliar fertilization. In our lands, the grapes cannot be overnourmed, therefore I do not indulge in organic matter. ”
Ageev Alexander( Moscow Region): “In my garden Nitroammofoska is the main mineral fertilizer. I scatter it in the spring before plowing the motoblock. Then soot potatoes, carrots, beets, cabbage, tomatoes. Until mid-summer I still produce a couple of liquid dressings. I'm not complaining about the harvest. ”