The long-awaited purchase of a Bosch dishwasher or another company, for many the event is not ordinary, but very much expected. Especially among those housewives who have a large family, where many dishes accumulate. However, bachelors also rejoice at this household appliance, as salvation from the hated occupation - washing dishes.
The day came when the dishwasher was brought in, the foremen from the service center hooked it up, then the front door closed behind them, and you were left alone with the dishwasher, which, as it were, whispers that you will soon forget about the painful washing by hand, thenpress start. But what to do next? How to make the first launch of the dishwasher at home?
There are no special secrets, you just need to adhere to the rules of operation described in the instructions for household appliances, as well as follow a number of unspoken rules, which we will discuss later.
- The first turning on the dishwasher
- Proper loading of dishes
- Choosing a washing program
The first turning on the dishwasher
Before the first start of any household appliance, be it Bosch or Siemens you should read the operating instructions, where the manufacturer prescribes recommendations and instructions for this case.
As a rule, the mechanics of the actions before the first start-up and start-up are as follows:
- ensure that the machine has no damage after transportation or other objects, such as foam sealing spacers or stickers inside;
- should not be placed at the time of the first launch, it should be carried out at idle;
- pour ionic salt, which is also a water softener, into a special compartment or make sure that it is available from the factory;
- set the average temperature, then the washing program is also of average duration.
See also - Salt for the dishwasher: where to go to sleep and why
Such simple actions will allow you to launch the dishwasher and prepare it for further productive use.
Many wonder why it is impossible to immediately put dishes in the dishwasher and press the start so as not to drive the mechanism in vain. Everything is simple here, the first washing cycle is carried out in order to wash technical lubricants and other unnecessary substances that remained in the tank after assembly at the factory. Their hit on kitchen utensils certainly will not bring anything good, so it is better not to stint, having done everything according to the rules before the first launch.
Properly loading the dishes
Loading the dishwasher seems an easy task, isn't it? Just arrange the dishes, add detergent, run - everything is ready. However, if this is the case, then why are we all often forced to re-wash dishes, because it has not been completely cleaned?
Here's how to load the dishwasher correctly for switching on with maximum efficiency and maximum cleaning capacity:
- remember to load the dishwasher always start from the bottom;
- on top place lighter, fragile items, a variety of stoppers, put the lids in a special compartment for spoons;
- if you need to wash something dimensional, you can remove one of the coasters;
- at the bottom should always be large kitchen appliances;
- be sure to leave the spaces between the dishes in the sink, so that a jet of water can wash them;
- be sure to clean the plates of large remnants of food, otherwise they will very quickly clog the filter.
See also - How to arrange the dishes in the dishwasher
Choosing the washing program
Properly starting the dishwasher implies the correct selection of the program for washing dishes.
Of course, each manufacturer in their models can call these programs differently, as well as change their number. But, as a rule, the standard set of basic programs for all dishwashers is similar.
See also - How long does the dishwasher have?
Pre-wash or soak function
This mode is used if the plates to be washed are very dirty. This definition includes pans with burnt food, or very fatty cauldrons, as well as other kitchen appliances, which are difficult to clean.
High-intensity washing program
This mode offers the ability to wash even very dirty cutlery without soaking. It works at high temperatures, so if you do not have heat-resistant dishes, treat it with caution.
Standard washing is the most common, frequently used mode among household dishwashers, as it allows you to wash dishes with optimal energy and water costs, ensuring a good result.
This mode consumes very little light and water, as the name implies, but it should be used only for very slightly contaminated kitchen utensils, otherwise the result can be frustrating.
This mode is used for washing thin and fragile sets.
Allows you to quickly wash the dinner service without drying it. When washing heavily soiled dishes the result may not please.
To summarize, we note that the first launch of the dishwasher is very important for further fruitful and long work of the dishwasher, so that it lasts a long time, pleasing the owners with clean plates and pans.