- Delicate washing mode - what is it?
- Delicate wash: for what things is needed?
- The nuances that are important to know
- How to configure the delicate mode yourself?
- Summing up the results of
In this article, our portal will answer the question - delicate washing in a washing machine, what is it? How can she save our stuff? What fabrics should be washed in a delicate wash? And what nuances must be known and observed so that the laundry really cleans up the thing and not destroys it?
Delicate wash mode - what is it?
We are surrounded by many beautiful things that need careful and attentive care. Lace, silk, satin, chiffon, organza and many other fabrics can be found in our wardrobes or in home furnishings. But there is a great danger of spoiling such a “fragile” thing if it is wrong to care for it. Most often, such fabrics deteriorate during washing - if the wrong mode of the washing machine is selected.
Modern household appliances, and washing machines are no exception, prudently equipped with different modes of operation. And in the vast majority of styralok there is a delicate wash mode. It can be called differently - gentle washing, manual, for silk, for wool.
- The laundry is done in large quantities of water. Thus, the mechanical effect on the structure of things is reduced to a minimum.
- The temperature regime is strictly observed - 30 °.Sometimes, a washing machine can heat water up to 40 °, but this is already the limit.
- As a rule, this is a fairly fast mode - the more time a delicate thing will stay in the water - the higher the probability of deformation.
- Drum with a delicate wash rotates more smoothly and slowly than in normal modes.
- Spin things at minimum speeds - from 400 to 700. Sometimes there is no spin at all.
- Washing does not dry or iron in the washing machine, even if such possibilities are provided by the manufacturer.
Delicate wash: for what things is needed?
Some natural and synthetic fabrics need careful care. Silk, wool, guipure, satin, viscose, polyester, cashmere, organza, lycra, elastane - all these fabrics can stretch, shed or even rupture during washing. Therefore, they should be washed only in delicate conditions.
Also, the delicate mode is prescribed for things of bright colors or with color inserts. The complex style, the presence of a variety of accessories or a combination of different fabrics or contrasting colors are also indicators for the use of a delicate wash.
How is the delicate wash mode indicated?
On the washers of different manufacturers, the modes are indicated differently. Some simply sign their regimes, indicate the category of fabric - cotton, synthetic, wool / silk and the temperature at which things are washed. Sometimes, special symbols or pictograms are used to designate a particular mode.
As we remember, a delicate wash is 30 ° and a lot of water. So, the delicate wash icon is a stylized image of a basin of water, sometimes with an indication of temperature and one or two horizontal lines below the bottom of the tank. These bands indicate that a lot of water will be used.
Sometimes, on the dashboard of the washer, another delicate mode designation can be found - the same basin with the image of a hand, a feather, a flower, a silkworm butterfly or a skein of yarn. The last two pictures mark the washing of silk and wool, respectively.
Nuances that are important to knowThere are few rules:
- separate colored things from light ones;
- for washing is better to use a specialized liquid and a small amount of softener;
- heavy dirt pre-soak with a stain remover for delicate fabrics;
- refrain from soaking;
- some things, such as underwear, should be loaded into a washer only in special covers or pouches;
- do not leave things in the machine after washing;
- some things prone to stretching, it is better not to hang, and lay out to dry.
How to configure the delicate mode yourself?
If suddenly such a mode is not provided on your device - do not worry, we will teach you to change the washing parameters for the gentle care of delicate things.
- Choose one of the short modes. How much time is optimal? About 40 minutes.
- Set the temperature to 30-40 °, not more.
- You can program a double rinse.
- Adjust spin speed.800 is the highest limit. But sometimes, you should use the drain without pressing - for this, read the information on the tags of your things.
- Disable drying and ironing things, if these functions are provided in your typewriter.
Some modern Samsung washing machines( WW5000 and WW60K series) have the Eco Bubble feature. During washing, air bubbles are produced, which help to dissolve the granules of the washing substance and bring them to the very fibers of the fabric. During this process, even the most subtle and elegant things remain unharmed, but at the same time very effectively wash off. Such delicate washing in a washing machine brings tremendous results, and also allows you to save detergent, water and electricity.
Summing up the results of
Delicate mode has a gentle effect on the shape and color of a thing. The washing temperature is reduced, and the duration is - minimal. During such a wash, your silk or wool products, lace and some synthetic webs will not deform - they will not sit and stretch, will not lose color and will be effectively cleaned. The advantages of a delicate machine mode over hand washing - weight. This saves time and effort, and the absence of increased friction, rinsing with plenty of water and gently pressing.
It is worth entrusting your belongings to the delicate mode in a washing machine of a proven manufacturer. Then a great result and clean things you provided!