- not only tasty, but also very healthy dish, which has a large amount of proteins, fats and vitamins of group B. Some cook it salty, others add sugar, and some prefer to cook cereals with milk and curd cheese. But a special place is occupied by buckwheat with fresh mushrooms. To prepare such a dish, you do not need to have special skills, a small set of components, and porridge is ready.
A simple and tasty recipe for buckwheat with mushrooms in a pot.
The dish cooked in the oven is significantly different from what is cooked on the fire. Buckwheat, stewed in a clay pot, has an unusual taste and aroma. Presented buckwheat recipe with mushrooms is the easiest and most delicious. In order to make an unforgettable dish, you need to use the minimum set of ingredients that can be found in the kitchen of any hostess.
To make buckwheat porridge you need:
- 300 grams buckwheat;
- 150 grams of fresh mushrooms;
- 2 onions( medium);
- 6 tsp.sunflower oil;
- pepper, dill;
Krupa should occupy the third part of the pot.
Sequence of actions:
- Wash and chop the mushrooms thoroughly. The cutting method can be used any. If there are no fresh mushrooms, then you can use frozen. It can be boletus, champignons, oyster mushrooms, wild mushrooms.
- Put the mushrooms in a heated pan with sunflower oil and fry until half cooked.
- Then you will need to clear the onion, cut into half rings or cubes of small size. Add chopped vegetables to the mushrooms and continue to simmer all over low heat. Remove from the stove after 3-5 minutes.
- Prepare grits. Grains carefully bust, remove all trash. Wash buckwheat in cold water several times. Then move it to the pot. On top of the buckwheat it is necessary to put fried mushrooms with onions. All pour cold water. The liquid should be two times more than the grain itself.
Read also: Secrets of cooking delicious gooseberry jelly with oranges
When all the ingredients are in a pot, you can salt and pepper. Then preheat the oven to 200C and put the container inside. Stew should be for 50 minutes.
In order for buckwheat with fresh mushrooms and onions to become tender and airy, at the end of the cooking time, let the dish stand still inside for 10 minutes.
Buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker - video recipe
Buckwheat with dried mushrooms
This is a very nutritious and nutritious dish. Compared to fresh mushrooms, dried have a brighter and more intense flavor. This is what gives buckwheat unusual flavor.
- buckwheat - 1 cup;
- dried porcini mushrooms - 70-80 grams;
- fine salt - 1 tsp;
- sugar - half a teaspoon;
- sunflower oil - 1 tbsp.spoon;
- spices( optional).
Rinse the mushrooms under running water. Place them in a deep bowl and pour cold liquid for 30 minutes. This procedure should be carried out in order to clean the mushrooms from debris and sand.
Then transfer them to the pan, add water and put on the fire. Boil the mushrooms until half cooked.
After that, sort out the buckwheat and wash it under running water. Put the cereal into the pan. Grains pour 400 ml of water. In the mixture, add salt, sugar to your liking. Boil for 15 minutes.
Remove pot from mushrooms from heat, drain water. Then pour some vegetable oil into the pan and add some spices to it.
Put boiled mushrooms in heated oil. Grind if necessary. Toast on low heat. It is important to ensure that they do not dry out.
Then combine buckwheat porridge with mushrooms and mix thoroughly. The dish is ready. When serving, sprinkle with a little chopped greens.
Soak mushrooms only in cold water.
Buckwheat with mushrooms, onions and carrots
This cooking method is very simple. This mess can be eaten in a post, and people who do not eat meat. Prepare the dish both on the stove and in the oven.
In order for buckwheat porridge to acquire an unusual taste, you should put a small piece of butter at the end of cooking.
For cooking, you will need to use:
- 100 grams of dry cereals;
- 300-350 grams of fresh champignons;
- one medium onion;
- small carrot;
- some sunflower oil( for frying vegetables);
- salt and greens.
Read also: A lively drink for all occasions -
sea buckthorn tincture Cooking steps:
- Wash and peel onions. Cut into cubes of medium size. You can also grind in the form of straw or half rings. Then clean the carrot and grate it on a coarse grater. Grease the pan profusely with oil and put vegetables in it.
- Place the griddle on a small fire. It is necessary to fry onions with carrots for 7 minutes, while stirring. Ready vegetables are considered when they are soft. Ideally, the onion should be golden in color, and the carrot should be yellow.
- Wash mushrooms and chop. In addition to mushrooms, go well with oyster mushroom buckwheat. If it is possible to use forest mushrooms, then even better. They do not need to boil. The exception is chanterelles. So that they do not give bitterness, you should put them in a saucepan and cook at minimum heat for 5 minutes.
- Then put the mushrooms in fried vegetables and salt a little. Cooking should be no more than 7 minutes. This time is enough for them to give all their juice and flavor to the onions and carrots.
- Boil grits. First, it should be washed well. This should be done as long as the water is clean. Put the grains in a saucepan and add liquid.0.5 cups of buckwheat need to take 1 cup of water. Boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the porridge is cooked and the water is still in the pan, then you will need to increase the gas. With a large fire, there is a possibility that the croup will burn. To prevent this from happening, it is necessary to continuously interfere with it until complete evaporation of moisture.
- As soon as the cereal is cooked, you will need to send it to fried vegetables with mushrooms. Mix everything well and let it simmer a little on low heat. If a little salt taste, you can add a little.
Read also: Pumpkin jam - ecstasy from one spoon
Serve the dish better with chopped greens. Also in the warm buckwheat add a little butter.
If the carrot is not juicy, then add some cold water to the pan at the end of frying. This will allow her to become softer.
Buckwheat with onions and mushrooms in the microwave
Such porridge is cooked very quickly. Even a child can cook buckwheat in this way.
- 200 grams of cereals;
- 600 ml of pure water;
- onions - 2 pieces( medium size);
- 300 grams of mushrooms( fresh);
- 50 gr. Of butter;
- iodized salt, ground allspice.
Sequence of actions:
- Krupa to clear from garbage. Prepared grains put in a bowl or saucepan and pour water. In this state, leave it for 2 hours.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in a frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Then wash the mushrooms in cold water and chop. You can grind them into slices, straws or cubes. Put in the onion and fry until the excess moisture is completely evaporated.
- After the buckwheat has completely absorbed all the moisture, you can transfer it to the microwave container. Top with onion and mushrooms. Salt a little and add butter. All mix thoroughly and pour water. The liquid must completely cover the grits. Cover the pot and place in the oven.
In order to evaporate excess moisture from the porridge, you should open the lid a little before placing the vessel in the microwave.
Each of the above recipes of buckwheat with mushrooms has its own unique taste. Adhering to the sequence of actions and tips, the dish will turn out fragrant and satisfying.