low-calorie dishes. Surprisingly tasty corn porridge in a slow cooker has become for many a lifeline in the fight against overweight. After all, it contains fewer calories than oatmeal, peas or lentils. Instead, the cereal is rich in valuable elements for the body.
For a long time corn was called the queen of the fields, but in the XXI century it can rightly be called the queen of the diet. Having tasted the corn porridge cooked in the crock-pot, it is easy to control your weight. Even a small amount of product brings a feeling of saturation, which persists for several hours. In addition, it has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, which is important for dieting. What is the peculiarity of cooking such porridge? Consider this on the example of a few simple recipes.
Diet porridge and multi-cooker
For many years low-calorie dishes had to be cooked in “extreme” conditions. In order to get steamed diet patties, vegetable stew or porridge, one had to invent various devices. Today, many have a modern wonder-pan.
Cooking corn porridge in a Redmond multicooker is just a delight. The main thing to use suitable modes:
After that, you should set the optimal time for cooking diet porridge from 30 to 50 minutes. The result is an excellent low-calorie product that contains a lot of useful elements.
In order for porridge not to turn into a thick lump, the proportion of cereals and liquids should be correctly calculated before loading into the slow cooker.
Simple recipes for appetizing porridge for a tasty diet.
Some housewives do not like cooking corn porridge for a diet. After all, it is necessary to find a pot with a thick bottom, do not move away from it for a minute and stir constantly. And when the porridge is cooked, it must be wrapped up to make it true. The whole ritual takes a lot of time and effort. Another thing is to cook corn porridge in a slow cooker and get a lot of pleasant moments. The main thing to use the original recipes of this low-calorie dish. Consider several options.
Read also: How to make kvass at home from birch sap?
Classical porridge on water
It’s really not difficult to cook corn porridge on water in a slow cooker. For this you need to take the following ingredients:
- corn grits;
In order for the porridge to turn out crumbly, it is advisable to pour 1 part of the cereal with 3 measures of water.
The cooking process consists of the following operations:
- Corn grits are thoroughly washed with water several times.
- Pour it into a miracle pot and fill it with the necessary amount of liquid.
- On the multicooker, select and launch the Kasha program. Time is usually set automatically.
- When the food is cooked, it tastes.
To get boiled porridge, leave it in the slow cooker for another 15 minutes. You can even run the program "heating".
The dish is served as a gentle side dish to fresh vegetables, boiled meat or mushrooms. Fans of sweets prefer to supplement it with dried fruit, raisins or just sugar. In any case, it remains a dietary and useful product.
Healthy porridge with milk
Some children do not like to eat all kinds of cereals. Parents have the trick to make them eat healthy food. But cooked in a multivariate corn porridge with milk, has long become a favorite dish of young gourmets. To cook it enough to take a simple set of products:
- cereals( corn);
- milk( cow or goat);
- oil( butter);
- water( purified);
Read also: Strawberry preserves - a dessert with summer flavor
Milk porridge in a slow cooker is created this way:
- Croup is poured into a bowl, filled with water and washed several times.
- Put washed cereals, some sugar and a piece of butter into the multicooker container.
- Mix the mixture with milk, diluted with water and mix well.
- On the kitchen unit, select the program “Milk porridge”, set the time - 35 minutes and start the cooking process.
- When the signal sounds, porridge served to the table.
The porridge prepared in this way will certainly please the children. The grains are soft and tender. And the consistency of the dish resembles melted ice cream. Do children give up appetizing food?
For the preparation of milk porridge, it is preferable to choose finely ground cereal. The result is a homogeneous mass pleasant to taste.
The original combination of corn and fruit.
Wise moms are trying to create real masterpieces for children to enjoy a healthy meal. Consider an interesting recipe for corn porridge in a slow cooker on milk with fragrant fruit. For the dish you need to take:
- corn grits finely ground;
- milk( cow);
- seedless raisins;
- walnuts or peanuts.
Preparing milk porridge with fruit is easy if you follow these instructions:
- Krupa is poured into a deep pan or bowl. Thoroughly washed with water at least 3 times.
- Spread in a slow cooker. Pour milk, diluted with water.
- Add sugar. A little salt for taste contrast.
- The mixture is thoroughly mixed and start the appropriate mode. This is usually “Milk porridge”.It lasts about 40 minutes.
- While the dessert is boiling, prepare the fruit. Banana peeled. Apples are washed under running water. Raisins soaked in warm liquid.
- Fruits are cut into slices or cubes to decorate them with corn porridge.
Read also: Melon dishes - dessert and snack bars
Serve a dairy masterpiece hot, spreading crushed fruits, raisins and nuts from above.
You can attract naughty children to the dish with an original presentation of the food. As well as a beautiful plate with a painted bottom, a curly spoon and a nice napkin help to arouse interest in healthy food.
Solar pumpkin and the queen of the fields
One Ukrainian poem speaks of a pumpkin that walks through the beds and asks its relatives. It turns out that all the vegetables are ready to intermarry with it. And this is not surprising, because this queen of the garden is combined not only with vegetables, but also with cereals.
Many culinary specialists have long been cooking in a multicooker corn porridge with pumpkin and never cease to be surprised by its taste. Even an inexperienced person can make it. Here is the list of ingredients:
- finely ground cereals( corn);
- Fresh Milk;
- ripe pumpkin;
- butter( preferably homemade);
- Cornmeal is roasted in a slow cooker. To do this, it is poured into a special container, include the program "Frying" and adjusted to a light brown color.
- Using the "Baking" option, heat the milk, then pour it into the grits and leave for half an hour.
- At this time, engaged in pumpkin. First, it is cleaned of hard peel. Then remove the seeds and pulp. Cut into miniature cubes.
- Add sugar to the pumpkin. Stir and send to the slow cooker. Including the program "Baking" for 6 minutes, allow the vegetable to put juice.
- Then add corn porridge to the pumpkin. Mix and set the mode "Porridge".After 30 minutes the dish is ready.
Prepared in a multicooker porridge from corn grits with pumpkin, it turns out delicious, delicate and fragrant. Having tried this dessert once, you certainly want to supplement. Even those who follow the figure will be able to fully enjoy the diet meal.