Black and white interiors can create an amazing atmosphere. With their help, it is possible to combine rigor and style, to make the living room and other rooms neat and effective. Black and white solutions are both original and traditional. These are two opposite lights. Colors painted in them either completely absorb light or reflect it.
It is very convenient to use this contrasting combination in design. It solves many diverse problems. In particular, zoning of the room is greatly simplified. You can highlight the color of the zone for different purposes. At the same time, it’s easy to assemble the interior into one whole, because the furniture for each part can be chosen in the opposite color. Everything will look great.
In addition, the use of black and white in the design of the living room makes it possible to adjust the shape of the room. Black is able to narrow the space and reduce objects, and white - vice versa. Applying colors in appropriate areas, individual parts of the room can be made wider, “lower” or “raise” surfaces. Similar effects can be enhanced if spirals or stripes are used in the decor. Space will be perceived in a completely different way.
Black and white interiors are very susceptible to the nuances. Even the smallest details can play an active role. Bright decorative elements, for example, can be snow-white handles on dark furniture. Details imperceptible when using other colors can become paramount.
In any interior, this classic combination may become appropriate if you beat it correctly. Beige tones can be used as a complement in a classic style.
Black and white living rooms look best when choosing minimalist or hi-tech styles. In this case, you can enhance the effect with metal elements and silver accents. Even in ethnic style, you can fit these colors. Terracotta tones and zebra skin, for example, will transfer residents to the African savannah. The Japanese style also should not be discarded, but then the third color will need to choose red. Brick or gray color is an addition to the loft. Light wood tones - for Scandinavian interiors.
The combination of black and white makes it possible to create both calm and fairly sharp interiors. Everything depends on the ratio of colors and additional elements. Even pale shades against such a background will look bright enough. Pastel colors can suddenly take on the role of accent.
- Little space in the apartment - a wide windowsill will help out
- How to shelter a gazebo inexpensively
- Stained glass inserts in an apartment with children: is there a danger?
- How to solve the problem with the supporting beams without dismantling the structures
- How to beautifully green the roof of a private house
- What is the cheapest house project
- The subtleties of building houses with glass walls in Russia
- Why do you need several light sources in a room
- How to do without a bath in the bathroom
- Ventilation grill problems
- What types of tiles are not suitable for repair
- How to do without hanging cupboards in the kitchen
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen