Photos and paintings are often used to decorate the interior. Compositions from several works or modular options usually look especially modern and attractive. The desired positive effect can only be achieved if the paintings and their placement are chosen correctly.
Different themes are more suitable for different topics. If we are talking about a large hall or living room, usually choose large plot compositions. However, modular paintings with abstract drawings are also in great demand. Spotlights will help to make the picture in the living room more effective and attracting attention.
If we are talking about paintings for the kitchen, ratings are headed by sunny landscapes, still lifes with bright flowers or fruits.
Pastel-painted canvases are the most popular solution for bedrooms. Depicted on them may be delicate wildflowers, beautiful landscapes or something like that. In the nursery usually do not buy paintings. Its walls are often decorated with the works of the child himself, as well as posters with cartoon characters, pets. For classrooms and libraries, linocuts and cityscapes are becoming the most popular. The same can be said of the hallway.
It should be borne in mind that paintings can be used not only for decoration, but also to adjust the room in the right direction. They set the mood in the room, make it unique. The ceiling seems to be higher if there are vertical paintings on the walls. The room becomes visually wider if the paintings are used horizontal. The higher the ceiling and the larger the room, the larger the canvases should be, otherwise such effects will not work.
Furniture placement also needs to be considered when planning the use of paintings. Above the bed or sofa you can hang medium or small canvas. The width of the furniture should be wider than the width of the series or one image, which is placed on top. So the composition will look more harmonious. If zoning is present in the room, it is better to hang the picture in a place where separate functional zones are separated. The wall should be completely free of furniture if you plan to hang a large picture on it or, for example, a tapestry. Many options exist for placing several paintings on one wall. The direction of the composition will create the effect of expanding or increasing the height of the room.
- Little space in the apartment - a wide windowsill will help out
- How to shelter a gazebo inexpensively
- Stained glass inserts in an apartment with children: is there a danger?
- How to solve the problem with the supporting beams without dismantling the structures
- How to beautifully green the roof of a private house
- What is the cheapest house project
- The subtleties of building houses with glass walls in Russia
- Why do you need several light sources in a room
- How to do without a bath in the bathroom
- Ventilation grill problems
- What types of tiles are not suitable for repair
- How to do without hanging cupboards in the kitchen
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen