For any hallway, a floor hanger is a very important and indispensable accessory. It is her guests who see when they enter your house, that is, in many respects on this subject an impression will be formed about you, as the owner, and about the whole dwelling.
Modern floor hangers differ from each other by the material of manufacture, construction, design, because you can only choose the model that will be best suited specifically for your houses.
They have more than enough advantages, first of all you will not need to spoil the walls, they are mobile, at any time you can rearrange them as necessary. Many of the models are ready for use immediately after purchase, and thanks to them, clothes quickly dry out after rain.
Use in the interior
For rooms in a minimalist or hi-tech style, it is best to use hangers with as many metal parts as possible. In such a decor, a storage system with unusual bases and an unusual arrangement of hooks will be very appropriate, they can resemble chaotic branches. It is not necessary that the entire design has only one shade.
For retro-style and classic, it is best to choose wooden floor hangers in natural color, varnished or tinted. For more grandiose rooms, choose brown, sand and beige colors. If the hanger has a carved finish, then it will be a wonderful additional element of the interior. With simpler forms and design, it also fits perfectly into almost any space.
For an eclectic style, choose custom hangers with a very unexpected design. Such models can be made in retro style, multi-level systems with movable crossbars are welcome. Color can be as unexpected as the shape of the floor hanger.
What to look for when choosing
It is best to choose solid products. The fact is that the hanger will definitely be under load, and in the case of numerous threaded connections it can quickly become unusable, especially when used for top winter clothes.
It is best if the base is a stone or metal disk, it will perfectly withstand any load. In terms of stability, hangers with legs in the form of a pipe lose significantly, they are easily turned over.
- How to use pilasters in the interior
- Curtains in the living room: a modern solution in the choice of curtains
- Furniture for a children's room - the main mistakes when choosing
- How to shelter a gazebo inexpensively
- What interior styles will be fashionable in the near future?
- Why roman curtains gained high popularity
- 5 modern ideas of what to hang on the walls instead of paintings
- Facade modern systems: role and application
- Rococo Boudoir
- Lighting under the bathroom - the basic rules
- Using the principles of Feng Shui in the home interior
- How to make a beautiful living room?
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen