Some people still use the design solutions put forward in the days of the USSR. And this is not at all because they do not have enough money to make modern repairs. Oddly enough, but the Soviet interior and today is very popular among a large number of Russians. People following the traditions of the Soviet Union spend quite a lot of money to recreate the atmosphere of those times. This amount would be enough for a few ordinary repairs. This article will examine several options for how you can do in the style of the USSR in a few days.
Option 1. Such repairs are suitable for people who do not want to spend a lot of money on the purchase of various retro things. Furniture that will be used to recreate the design can be purchased on Avito. On this trading platform you can always find old things at very attractive prices. Now in modern homes you can often see a rather curious arrangement of furniture. It is fully consistent with the interior, which was adopted during the Soviet Union.
Option 2 In this situation, the furniture is assembled on its own. This can be done on request. However, the cost of such a service is sometimes off scale. After all, you can learn everything. To do this, just open the Internet and watch the training video on any platform.
The first method usually does not cause any special problems. But in order to independently make furniture that will correspond to the Soviet one, you will have to spend a lot of time.
Surely, most people know the characteristic design features of Soviet apartments. There must be carpets on the walls, both on the wall and on the floor. Funny images of various fairy-tale characters were painted on the wallpaper. It was also often possible to see plush toys arranged in a row on the couch.
As a rule, deer were depicted on the carpets hanging on the walls. Carpets with ornaments and various patterns are also not uncommon. Currently, such carpets can still be hung on the walls. And it will not look old-fashioned. On the contrary, such a decision will pleasantly surprise all visitors to the apartment, especially those who managed to live in Soviet times.
To completely recreate that atmosphere, you can buy sofas in the form of books that are equipped with wooden armrests. It is necessary to hang curtains and tulle on the windows.
In the kitchen you can also make a similar design. The main element of all Soviet kitchens is perhaps a small white refrigerator with a built-in freezer compartment.
- How to dock a carpet so that it does not go in waves
- Sofa or bed - choose furniture for the bedroom
- Top most unsuccessful door handles
- What errors in the design project lead to excess repair estimates
- Which facade should be insulated additionally
- Unusual and practical use of laminate residues in everyday life
- How to make decorative ornaments from the remnants after repair?
- When can I get by in an apartment without a corridor?
- Facade modern systems: role and application
- What is the most reliable way to prepare wallpaper glue?
- How to properly arrange drainage on the site
- Why is the best option for insulating the ceiling in the house is from the attic
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen