- 1 Make gloss
- 2 Stencil drawing
- 3 Curved plank wood floor
- 4 Wooden carpet
- 5 Decoupage floor
When it comes to repairs, many begin to fantasize about the color of wallpaper, upholstery and door leafs, and the floor is chosen according to the principle of neutrality. But designers offer five interesting solutions, in which a wooden flooring will become the central element in the room.
The wooden floor of any color and texture can be made mirror-gloss. It will take a lot of effort, but the result will be impressive. In construction stores, glossy varnishes are sold specifically for the floor. They completely cover the parquet or wooden board. In this case, the coating thickness can reach three layers.
Many do not know that wood floors can be painted or painted. To do this, special stencils and paint are bought in stores, which is resistant to abrasion. The basis for the picture can be cut independently from thick paper or plastic sheets. For classic living rooms, the option with a central patterned pattern is suitable. Also on the floor you can depict a family coat of arms or emblem, which will be really original.
Curved plank wood floor
This option of sex will appeal to those who like unusual and slightly surrealistic solutions. Such a coating as if from floating boards will attract a lot of attention. A similar effect is created using a grooved board, which is cut along the natural bends of the trunk. In addition, this method is very economical and environmentally friendly, because thanks to the cutting technique less wood is consumed.
Particularly spectacular look wooden oak boards, as well as exotic products. The price of such material is very high, and it is difficult to repeat it yourself.
On any covering, including wooden, you can create a carpet of wooden planks. The option looks very unusual. Similar strips are attached to the glue on wood, and the joints are coated with silicone sealant. From above, an impromptu carpet is varnished on wood.
Decoupage technique is used for a wooden floor as for other objects. An application is applied to the surface, which is then varnished. Pictures are not applied to the entire floor area, but to individual sections. This decoration technique is available to absolutely everyone who does not know how to draw.
- 5 modern ideas of what to hang on the walls instead of paintings
- 5 reasons to choose minimalism in the interior
- Office interior design: basic rules
- 5 mistakes when decorating an apartment - studio
- Top 5 ideas for remodeling a 2 room apartment in Khrushchev
- Custom Design Mirror Jewelry
- Creative ideas for built-in transformer furniture
- Marine style in the interior: secrets and tricks
- Top 5 Creative Bedside Lamps in the Bedroom
- Loft style in the interior of the apartment: features and design ideas
- The most common mistakes when decorating a bathroom
- Top Creative Design Chairs
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen