Russia, Moscow region, Moscow+79041000555
Unlike electric and gas stoves, the glass-ceramic hob has no differences on the surface, which greatly facilitates the care of it. Thanks to these characteristics, the household appliance in question has an attractive appearance, easy to care for and clean. During operation, drops of fat and other organic compounds fall onto the work surface, which leads to the formation of stubborn stains. From our article we learn how to clean a ceramic plate from all kinds of contaminants using different methods.
Cleaning the ceramic plate must be carried out constantly, this will prevent the formation of soot and greasy stains. Fresh, non-frozen food debris is much easier to wipe than old persistent contaminants. Before cleaning the appliance, the following operations are carried out:
- remove the dishes from the hob;
- we prepare the necessary detergents;
- we collect warm water in a container;
- we prepare a scraper for cleaning carbon deposits, we take kitchen sponges or napkins.
When using chemicals, take care of protecting the skin and respiratory system. To do this, prepare a respirator and rubber gloves.
The nuances of fundraising
Before carrying out basic work, you need to find out how to clean the ceramic surface of the plate. Similar operations are carried out after the device has completely cooled down. Chemical cleaners are delivered to stores in the form of a spray, solution or paste. When choosing any of the listed funds, you should carefully familiarize yourself with the composition. There should be no abrasive particles that will scratch the surface during processing. A good and economical option is the use of improvised substances.
The surface of household appliances can be cleaned using improvised materials that are always in the kitchen. These include:
- Vinegar. This substance allows you to get rid of stains on the coating, kills unpleasant odors. To obtain a working solution, it is necessary to mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1 to 1.
- Stubborn stains on the coating can be easily removed with baking soda with the addition of lemon juice. These two elements are thoroughly mixed and made into a paste, placed on problem areas for 10 minutes. After that, the surface is rubbed with a moistened sponge and the dirt is erased. Now use a dry cloth to wipe the hob.
- If there is a flower sprayer in the apartment, you can prepare an active solution of water (200 milliliters) and ammonia (50 milliliters). These two components are thoroughly mixed and placed in a spray bottle. The solution is evenly sprayed on the hob, after 10 minutes, wipe with a dry cloth or napkin. After this treatment, the coating will begin to shine.
We learned how to wash a ceramic plate, but the accumulation of soot and dirt can be prevented. To do this, wipe the coating with a kitchen sponge with vegetable oil.
With folk methods of removing persistent pollution on the surface of household appliances, we figured out. Now consider the best store cleaning products for ceramic tiles:
- The drug Dr. Beckmann is applied to a cooled appliance. This tool allows you to effectively remove greasy stains, limescale and stains. A few minutes after application to the surface, the solution is washed off with clean water.
- The preparation “Shumanit” allows you to remove even persistent dirt, does not scratch the coating, and absorbs extraneous odors well.
If the indicated means for cleaning the ceramic plate were not at hand, then you can wash the hob with other preparations:
- solution for cleaning glass from contaminants;
- gel for dishes;
- products for the care of ordinary tiles.
Before applying a previously unknown drug, it must be tested on an inconspicuous area of a household appliance and see the reaction of the material with the active substance. Do not use stain removers designed for cleaning ovens on such surfaces; it is better to use a glass cleaner. The specified substance will cope well with any contaminants, remove stains.
The nuances of choosing napkins and sponges
When caring for ceramic and glass panels, it is not recommended to use standard kitchen sponges, as well as fabric with a pile. To carry out such work, you need to choose the following tool:
- Use special retractable scrapers. Exposure to the surface with an abrasive sponge, knife or wire brush can cause scratches.
- The remains of burnt food, adhered foil and other foreign objects are carefully removed using a special scraper for glass-ceramic products. Such operations must be carried out on a hot surface.
- When buying household chemicals for cleaning the hob, users receive special scrapers made of metal or plastic as a gift. Plastic products will not last long, which can not be said about steel parts. Metal scrapers have additional removable blades.
A melamine sponge will help to clean the coating from persistent dirt. This device is used independently, without the addition of cleaning agents. It is enough to squeeze the sponge in the water and start wiping off the dirt. It acts on the principle of an eraser.
Cleaning the surface of obsolete fat
Before cleaning the ceramic plate from soot, it is necessary to wait for the surface to cool. Now the following actions are carried out:
- To clean the surface of minor contaminants, ordinary water is used. Spray the liquid evenly over the surface with a spray bottle, then wipe the defective area with a soft cloth or kitchen sponge.
- A cream or a solution of a special detergent is applied to medium dirt. After a few minutes, carbon deposits are removed with a scraper and the coating is cleaned with a cloth.
- Strong contaminants are removed with the help of special chemicals that contain alkali. Such a solution should remain on the hob for 25-30 minutes. After this, carbon deposits are removed by the hard side of the sponge or scraper.
After carrying out such procedures, the stove will take its original form, will sparkle like a new one.
Fight against plaque and recent grease stains
We already know how to wash a ceramic plate from carbon deposits, now we will get acquainted with the nuances of the fight against plaque and greasy stains. For this purpose, ordinary baking soda can be used. It is diluted with water to a paste and applied to the surface. When the substance dries, it is washed with a sponge or cloth. If the greasy stains do not disappear after the first treatment, repeat the procedure again. In addition to cleaning the coating, soda removes odors, such as the aroma of fried fish or garlic.
A good effect can be achieved by using freshly squeezed lemon juice. The liquid is applied to the surface and kept for 10 minutes, then the dirt is removed with a damp cloth.
Tile Care Tips
In order for the hob to always please its owners with an attractive appearance, proper and timely care is necessary for it. Take a look at the popular tips of experienced hostesses:
- Do not wait for the accumulation of dirt and carbon deposits, wipe the working surface with soapy water after each meal. Do not be lazy, in this case you will spend minimal effort on cleaning.
- Wash chemicals thoroughly, because the active substances that they contain can corrode the surface of the material.
- For glass ceramics, aluminum utensils are not applicable. When buying such a plate, you should forget about the use of metal brushes and abrasive substances.
- Do not install plastic products on hot surfaces. Plastic will quickly melt and removing it from the coating will be very problematic.
- Do not move the cookware over the stove; abrasive particles that may scratch the surface may remain at the bottom of pans and pots.
Allocating 5-10 minutes a day for cleaning the stove can achieve a significant effect. Grease and soot will disappear forever from the hob, and the appliance will shine clean. Melamine sponges and special scrapers will help ease maintenance.
With great interest I always read your comments to my articles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, leave, you are welcome, Your feedback in the form below. Your opinion is very important to me. Thanks to your criticism and thanks, I can make this blog more useful and interesting.
I would be very grateful if you rate this post and share it with your friends. This is easy to do by clicking on the social media buttons above. Do not forget the article you like Add to bookmarks and subscribe to new blog posts on social networks.