The content of the article:
If you want to maintain your body in a tone in the cold season, you must necessarily conserve cucumber juice for the winter. Thanks to such a preparation, the received vigor drink will surprise you with a tide of vitaminized energy.
General information about cucumber and cucumber juice
Considering that the cucumber is a delicious but useless product, one should know: the opinion is erroneous. This is the only vegetable that we eat in an under-ripe form. The longer the cucumber ripens, the less vitamins remain in it. A small-calorie fruit is an important product for those who want to lose weight or just follow a certain diet. It moderates the appetite and the person feels well fed. Therefore, the preparation of cucumber juice for the winter will be needed for people who have small deviations in health. To the note: 1, kcal in 100 g.
Cucumber is recommended to be used together with meat dishes, as it promotes the favorable digestion of protein foods. Also in fresh form, the vegetable is very useful for strengthening the cardiovascular system, its diuretic effect relieves swelling and yet the cucumber can act as a laxative. The fruit that has just been ripped from the bed is most useful, after a few hours it loses some of its positive properties.
Cucumber juice for winter is often used as a facial skin care product: bleaches, relieves inflammation, removes the rash, reduces fat, removes freckles.
Advantages of using cucumber:
- thirsty vegetable;
- cleanses the body;
- contains in a small amount fats, proteins and carbohydrates;
- due to dietary fiber, acts on the normalization of the intestine;
- vitamins b, e, pp are also present in the composition;
- potassium will try for stable work of the heart;
- patients with thyroid gland should definitely use this fruit in the diet, since it contains a lot of iodine;
- cucumber with a bunch of minerals, regulates metabolism, namely: magnesium, chlorine, chromium, fluorine, cobalt, calcium, iron, sodium, copper, zinc, manganese.
It is not recommended to eat cucumbers to those who have high stomach acidity.
Many are wondering how to make a cucumber juice for the winter. The step-by-step instructions presented below will answer all the questions of each hostess and, even, provide much more information. For the preparation of such provisions, fresh vegetables should be purchased and immediately proceed to action.
C, kg of cucumbers is 3 liters of juice.
Juice from cucumbers for the winter
- cucumber - 15 kg;
- salt - 150 g;
- caraway seeds - 50 g;
- seeds of dill - 50 g;
- horseradish root - 20 g;
- black pepper - 2 g;
- sweet pepper - 2g.
- Wash cucumbers to pieces.
- Soak in brine for 30 minutes. Brine: 1 liter of water, 1 tbsp. spoon of salt.
- Squeeze juice from cucumbers, strain and add salt if necessary.
- Finely chop the remaining ingredients or grate, add seasonings and spread them in bottles in equal parts.
- Pour the jars with the constituent juice and send them to a warm place for 3 days so that it will ferment.
- At the end of fermentation, cool the cucumber juice for the winter and plug it with lids. The drink is ready.
For some, the juice from cucumbers is not very pleasant, but useful vitamins should be taken from it, for this drink can be prepared with the addition of any fruit or vegetables. Below are the options for making juice from cucumbers, recipes for such mixtures.
- cucumber - 2000 g;
- apple - 2000 g;
- cinnamon - a teaspoon.
- Thoroughly cleaned vegetables from the peel and cut.
- Peel the apples and cut into slices.
- With the help of an electric juicer squeeze juice and mix in one bowl.
- Add the cinnamon. Warm up in a saucepan, pour into jars and roll up the lid.
- A useful drink at your service!
The recipe for cucumber - tomato juice
- cucumber - 2 kg;
- tomato - 3 kg;
- salt - to taste.
- Wash the vegetables. Remove the tails.
- Pass the cucumber, then the tomato through the juicer. The resulting mass thoroughly mix.
- Pour into a saucepan and put on fire until boiling.
- Pour in the salt and simmer the mixture over low heat, taking off the foam.
- Prepare the cans: wash with soda and sterilize. Do the same with the lids.
- Pour the juice into cans, wrap it and let it cool in a warm cloth.
- A ready-made drink is at your service!
Frozen juice from cucumbers
Juice from the vegetable in question can not only be preserved, but frozen. Cucumber juice for the winter, which does not take a long time to freeze, will please you with an unsurpassed taste even if you keep it that way. As ingredients, only the fruits of cucumbers will be needed without any other additives.
- Vegetables to pass through a juicer or meat grinder (in this case, the resulting mass will require additional straining).
- Pour the liquid into ice molds.
- Put in the freezer. After freezing, shake out the molds and move the finished ice cubes into a cellophane bag for further storage in the freezer.
A little bit about cucumber juice in cosmetology
A fairly large amount of cosmetics contains cucumber juice. Therefore, it is not difficult to guess that this product is advisable to use not only inward, but also used on external areas of the body.
To avoid wasting expensive care products, many can squeeze juice from cucumber at home on their own. Such funds will be more natural and without preservatives, and accordingly, and will bring more benefits. To please your skin not only in summer with natural products, cucumber juice for winter can be rolled into cans. The resulting tonic can be used for any type of skin and do not worry about allergic reactions.
Like lotion, cucumber juice acts positively, like a whitening agent for the face, and accordingly, pigment spots and freckles disappear. Regular rubbing of this tonic helps to get rid of fine wrinkles.
Cubes frozen agent act as a toning tool for the face after sleep.
To keep your hands in perfect condition, consider the following recipes and tips:
- cucumber juice - 100 g;
- salt - 1 hour. a spoon.
Application: twice a week to do such a bath and 15 minutes to keep her hands. It is desirable to warm up the mixture a little.
And, at last, a couple of tips for applying juice as cosmetics:
- to saturate dry skin with nutrients in the juice is better to add milk;
- To create a face mask, the cucumber juice is diluted with sour cream and egg yolk and the mask is applied for half an hour;
- Juice with pulp can be applied once a week as a mask on the hair for 20 minutes.
Cucumber juice for winter at home is a pleasant and useful event that will necessarily respond only to a positive result for your body.