The content of the article:
Jam from patissons with lemon turns out very pleasant. The role of lemon can be performed by other citrus fruits: lime, orange, grapefruit. Also, the drug is perfectly complemented with zucchini, sea-buckthorn, black choke and other ingredients. Very thick jam serves as a stuffing of pies, rolls, fingers, pies. Recipes of jam from the patissons will help to realize a sweet dessert, which will complement any tea drinking. In total, you will need a couple of hours to create this culinary dish, pan or multivark. So, let's get started.
Learn about the benefits of jam from cones!
Jam from patissons in a saucepan
On the jam of patissons for the winter will go a kilogram of vegetables, a kilogram of sugar and about 300 grams of ordinary water.
- Wash the scallops, cut the tails from both sides and grind them into pieces.
- Place the parts in the water for 6 hours. Then throw them in a colander, to make the glass all the water.
- Grind with a meat grinder or a food processor.
- Boil the syrup: set the proportions of water and sugar combine, boil until the full dissolution of loose.
- Place the grinded squash in a syrup and cook for half an hour.
- Sterilize the cans and covers for 5 minutes.
- Welded hot jam spread on cans, cork. Wrap in a warm veil and wait for the cooling.
- In winter open a jar of sweetness and enjoy the taste. Bon Appetit!
The readiness of the jam during welding can be determined by scooping a couple of grams and placing them on a flat surface of the plate. If the drop spreads like water, the jam is not ready. The welded drop should be rigid and motionless.
Jam from patissons in multivark
Desserts from the multivark are obtained no worse than with the usual cooking with a pan. Those who are constantly short of time, you should read the recipe how to make jam from patissons in a multivark. For sweetness, you need 1 kg of pulp of squash. To give jam a bit of acid, you can add one orange and for piquancy 50 grams of candied ginger. All this will be mixed in a kilogram of powdered sugar.
- Wash and cut into small pieces of patissons (without seeds).
- Cover the shredded vegetables with powdered sugar and mix.
- Put into the multiquark slicing and simmer with a stirring function.
- While the multivariate is doing its job, cut the candied fruit.
- It was the turn of an orange, from which it is necessary to remove the shell and cut it in very small pieces. To get rid of the bitter skin, you need to blanch it several times. To the orange, you can add a lemon, which will add tasty ingredients. Jam from patissons with lemon and orange will have a sweet-sour taste.
- With orange squeeze the juice and hold it to the cooking patissoni. There also to throw the crushed candied fruits and orange peel. Toss all the minutes 35-40 until the transparency of the flesh of the patissons.
- Pour over sterilized jars and plug. Jam is ready.
Sugar powder without problems is replaced by granulated sugar. Sand while you need to take a little more, kg.
Jam from patissons with lemon
Patissons themselves do not have an exotic taste. But they are beautiful in processing and absorb well the taste of other ingredients that are combined with it. So, your attention is offered a step-by-step recipe with a photo of jam from patissons with the addition of lemon. For him you will need only a kilogram of squash and two large lemons. From the calculation it is logical that sugar will also go 1 kilogram.
- If you have old patissons, it is better to immediately get rid of the peel. Young vegetables should not be cleaned. Cut into pieces.
- Grate with lemon peel. If there are no lemons, their taste will perfectly replace the orange. Thus, you will get jam from the squash with orange.
- In 400 grams of water, pour in a predetermined amount of sugar and boil until dissolved.
- Mix the syrup, squash and lemons. Give a couple of hours to brew in this state. Then boil, and cook until ready (up to 40 minutes).
- Welded sweetness place in cans and cork.
For lovers of very thick jam, the procedure of welding should be increased from 40 minutes to 50.
To make a jam of squash with lemon and orange, you should use the recipe above. The acidity of the lemon is perfectly diluted with the sweet and sour taste of orange. In the cooking steps, only one item is added, in which an orange is prepared. It should be cleaned and cut the resulting pulp into small pieces. And the orange peel will need to be grinded with a grater. All other steps of the jam from the squash with lemon and orange will remain unchanged.