The content of the article:
Combined juices are a great opportunity to combine different tastes of fruits and even vegetables. Such drinks differ in individual flavor and aroma, and their benefits are greater in comparison with one-component juices.
One of the most interesting recipes is the preparation of pumpkin juice with the addition of citrus fruits. The spicy, tender sweetness of pumpkin and the fresh taste of orange combine to give an amazing aroma and unique taste.
For combined pumpkin juice, you need to select fruits that are combined with the pumpkin in color (carrots, apples).
Preparation of ingredients
For the preparation of juice will be needed:
- 4 kg of pumpkin;
- 7 oranges:
- sugar at a rate of 150 g per liter of liquid.
Pumpkin should be washed, peeled of seeds, cut into pieces and cut off the skin. Then finely crumble the flesh and put it in a saucepan. Pour water (4 liters) and bring to a boil over low heat.
It is desirable to use varieties with dense thick flesh, for example Muscat Pumpkin. It should be well ripe, otherwise the juice will acquire an earthy smack and will not be sweet.
As for oranges, then with the help of a juicer it is necessary to squeeze out juice from them. In addition, crust from 1-2 oranges to fill with sugar (4 tbsp. l.), add 1 tbsp. l. water and zakaramelizirovat. They will give the juice a more vivid flavor and taste of citrus fruits.
In chilled toasted crust pour freshly squeezed orange juice, the whole mass of a little warm up to dissolve the sugar.
How to properly connect the ingredients
The further process of harvesting juice is as follows:
- Cook boiled pumpkin pulp in a blender, putting half the volume of pumpkin into the bowl, and top up with the same amount of water in which the pumpkin was boiled. It is necessary that the pulverized pulp is not very thick.
- Wipe the mixture through a sieve to a homogeneous substance and pour into a saucepan.
- Strain the orange juice, roll the crust and add the juice itself to the saucepan to the pumpkin billet.
- Add sugar.
- Bring the juice to a boil, stirring, and remove the foam. Boil 2-3 minutes.
- Pour over jars and cork.
Long cook billets do not need to save vitamins. Pumpkin juice is very useful, it makes the stomach work and cleans it, and also relieves vomiting. It is recommended to take with diseases of the gallbladder and bladder, diabetes and nervous disorders. The presence of oranges only multiplies the beneficial action of the juice, because these fruits contain a whole set of trace elements.