The content of the article:
One of the most useful and affordable desserts is jam from apples. In addition, apple sweetness is easy to prepare without additional expensive ingredients. It is necessary to stock up only sugar, and collect the desired amount of fruit from your garden. Often, the ratio of these two components is taken but if you diversify the dish by introducing other fruit and berry fruits, the proportions will change slightly. Classical jam from apples can be supplemented with spicy spices and other ingredients, such as: cinnamon, citric acid, vanillin. Cooked afterwards not only eat a snack with tea, it is perfect for stuffing into pies and other types of baking.
As soon as you are satisfied with the summer apple harvest, it's time to start preserving the fruits. Natural sweetness and a subtle note of sourness makes it possible to prepare wonderful compotes and preserves. Such dishes are very useful for those who diet, because they have only 50 calories per 100 grams of dessert, and this is despite the presence of sugar in it. Below are some recipes for making apple jam with photos and stages. Following them, you can realize an excellent winter dessert. You can use any kind of apples, and the amount of sugar vary according to your taste.
Amber apple jam slices
Get a nice orange jam will help 1 kilogram of ripe juicy apples and the same amount of sugar. The highlight of such sweetness is that the fruit will be preserved in the form of lobules.
- Thoroughly wash the fruit, because the peel will not be removed. Cut into small slices and get rid of the core with bones.
- In a clean metal basin (preferably enameled to avoid burning), place the apples and pour them with sugar. Wait for 10 hours while the fruits give off an abundant amount of juice. Waiting time can vary +/- 2 hours, it all depends on the grade and maturity of the apples.
- After the planned period, the contents of the pelvis should be boiled for 10 minutes. Leave to insist until the future cooling apple jam for the winter.
- Again, 10 minutes to protom on a low heat and again to let it brew. The third stage also requires 10 minutes of longing, but in this case, you need to choose the time according to your taste to make the desired density. The more time of digestion, the thicker the jam.
- In the hot state, pack it in sterile glass containers and seal it tightly. In the winter, enjoy your creation.
Unripe or hard apples require finer and finer slicing so that sugar can soak into the entire pulp of the fruit.
Apple jam five-minute
To prepare jam from apples "five-minute" you need 1 kilogram of fruit. With this recipe, dessert is quickly prepared, but it will take time to thoroughly grind the fruit. For a given amount of the main ingredient should be prepared 300 grams of sugar. Jam-mash is perfect for the smallest members of the family, and also makes it easier for adults to cover a slice of bread for tea for themselves.
- Apples are washed, cleaned and put away the bones.
- Grate the fruit on a large grater or cut it with a knife for future jam from apples.
- Stir with sugar. If there is time to leave for 2 hours to saturate the components with each other, if not, then proceed to the next step.
- Boil 5 minutes cutting and then immediately distribute to the banks. Cork, wrap, turn it is not necessary.
Apple jam in the multivariate
Significantly facilitate the preparation of sweet dishes multivarka. Apple jam from such kitchen appliances leaves appetizing, soft, completely impregnated with sugar. On the recipe will go 1 kilogram of peeled apples and so much de sugar.
- Peeled apples turn into a cut from small cubes. For those who want to get a particularly delicate result, the fruits can be passed through the grater.
- In a bowl multivarki fill up the sugar, which should be covered, liters of ordinary water. Mix the components and set the timer on the "Quenching" panel for an hour.
- After 20 minutes, like sugar completely dissolved, open the lid and fill it into the machine according to this apple jam recipe. Stew for another 40 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end, you can add cinnamon, citrus peel and other spices to give a subtle flavor.
- Packed in jars and close tightly. Bon Appetit!
In the multivarquille, the "Quenching" item is perfectly replaced by the items "Baking "Multipovar".
Video recipe for unusual jam from apples
Those wishing to learn how to make apple jam with the addition of lemon or other citrus fruit, you need to take as a basis the standard recipe for cooking jam. In the third provarku apples should make slices of lemon and weld the whole consistency together. Enjoy your preparations!