The efficiency of a warehouse directly depends on the correct organization of its space.
By placing the stored goods and materials in several tiers, it is possible to significantly reduce the cost of maintaining the premises or open area.
But moving heavy loads without the use of auxiliary devices is inconvenient and sometimes simply impossible.
To simplify the task, special stacker technology allows - https://shtabeler-spb.ru/.
The industry produces several varieties of these special vehicles, which are hoisting mechanisms mounted on a movable chassis.
They are usually divided into three main categories:
- Manual, with hydraulic mechanisms driven by the muscular power of the operators. They are suitable for small warehouses with limited handling volumes. Depending on the version, the hand stacker is capable of moving a load weighing from 350 to 1000 kg, lifting it to a height of up to 3000 mm.
- Electric, with lifting devices equipped with electric drives. These models are a good choice for medium-sized warehouses. Their maximum lifting capacity reaches 1500 kg, and the lifting height of the forks is 3500 mm.
- Self-propelled, completely eliminating manual labor of operators. This technique is necessary in large warehouses with high traffic intensity. With the help of the most powerful modifications, a load weighing up to one and a half tons can be moved vertically by 5600 mm.
All of them are more compact and cheaper than forklift trucks, the capabilities of which are often redundant. Supervised by professionally trained operators, they are reliable, completely safe and are able to increase the efficiency of warehouses intended for storing products for various purposes.
The pursuit of excellence
A modern stacker is a perfect and well-thought-out mechanism, for the manufacture of which quality materials and innovative technologies are used. Compared to the previously produced modifications, the capabilities of the new models have been significantly expanded due to the use in the design:
- Large capacity compact lithium-ion batteries that quickly recover their potential when recharged.
- Electronic components that make the control process simple and comfortable.
- Original design solutions.
Experienced riggers have long been able to appreciate the stackers. They do not waste a lot of time and energy moving heavy loads from place to place, lifting them to the upper tiers of racks or lowering them to the ground, loading or unloading a vehicle.
Would you like to purchase warehouse equipment that meets the highest requirements? Become a client of the HYPERLINK Stacker-SPB company. In its catalog you will find models that differ in design and performance. The equipment adapted to Russian operating conditions fully complies with European standards. Warranty and post-warranty service is provided.