What should I do if the washing machine Atlas does not turn on or start the washing? The scoreboard may display the error code F7, and on models without a screen, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th indicators are lit.
For CM Atlanta, F7 error is deciphered as a malfunction with electricity or incorrect electrical network performance.
To understand how to troubleshoot, we will look for the cause of the failure.
Content of the material:
- 1Causes and Troubleshooting
- 2Search for breakdowns and repairs
Causes and Troubleshooting
When you turn on the washing machine Atlant gives an error code F7. There are situations when the styarka does not turn on at all. What do these signs mean?
To solve the problem, do the following:
- Check the mains voltage. For normal operation of the SMA Atlanta, the voltage should be at least 220 volts. How to check it at home? Connect any household appliance to a power outlet. If it functions as usual, then everything is in order. Does not work - the voltage is not enough.
This can happen when the network is overloaded. In this case, you can wait, but you can call an electrician to find out the circumstances.
- Call the power cord. You need to start with a visual inspection of the cord. Perhaps he was damaged somewhere, he melted. If there are no obvious signs of the problem, use the multimeter: alternately ring all 3 cord wires. In case of malfunction, the power cord must be replaced.
- Extension Test. The washing machine Atlant is recommended to be connected directly to the outlet, but not everyone has such an opportunity. Connect any home appliance to the extension cable connector into which the washer is connected.
The device does not work? So, it's time to change the extension cord.
If the CM Atlas turns on, but does not start washing, how to fix the situation?
Try to remove the F7 error by rebooting. Remove the plug from the outlet for 15-20 minutes, then turn it on. Was the error gone? Congratulations, everything worked out. If F7 lights up again, skip to the next step.
Search for breakdowns and repairs
In washing machines Atlant provides protection from differences in the network. This function is performed by an element of the power cord - interference filter (capacitor).
The device protects the control board of the washer from breakage. Unfortunately, the filter handles only small voltage jumps. With strong pulses, the condenser burns out - and well, if the control module does not suffer.
The user can protect his washing machine Atlant from swings in the network. It is necessary to install a voltage regulator.
You need to check the status of the filter, or replace it. What does it mean:
- Disconnect SM Atlanta from the network.
- Unscrew the screws from the rear, remove the top panel of the machine.
- At the top you will see a capacitor (look for a similar detail, as in the photo).
- Examine the filter at the time of the subgrade, bloating, the formation of a liquid under it.
- Remove the screws on the rear panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors, remove the capacitor.
- Connect the test leads (multimeter) to the filter contacts.
- Measure the voltage at the input and output.
- If it is not present at the output, the device is defective and needs to be replaced.
The new element is installed in the reverse order. The video shows how to replace:
If after checking the error F7 again shows on the display of the Atlant washing machine, the control board element is likely to be damaged.
Call the electronics can be a multimeter at home, but repair and replacement is better to entrust to the master.