Huawei Nova 2 Plus is a smartphone for lovers of high-quality photos, including selfies. Equipped with a front camera of 20 megapixels, as well as a large amount of internal memory of 128 GB. These and other characteristics of Huawei Nova 2 Plus, as well as an overview of the pros and cons of the model can be found in the material presented.
The content of the article
- System and communication
- Camera and multimedia
- Processor and Memory
- Additional functionality
- Advantages and disadvantages of a smartphone
When purchasing a new phone, it is worth examining various characteristics, especially the screen, processor and memory parameters. At the same time, it is necessary to check the kit, which, together with the smartphone, includes:
- cable with USB connector;
System and communication
You can start reviewing the model by looking at the general parameters:
- Android OS, generation 7.0;
- phone weight 169 g;
- dimensions: length 15 cm, width 7.5 cm, thickness 0.7 cm;
- color of both panels and faces: black;
- mobile communication: 2G, 3G and GSM;
- bluetooth generation 4.2;
- navigation by GLONASS and GPS;
- Internet 3G, GPRS, 4G;
- You can use 2 nano sims.
For many users, the characteristics of the Nova 2 Plus that describe the display matter:
- diagonal 5.5 inches;
- quality at the level of Full HD;
- touch type;
- resolution in pixels. 1920*1080;
- pix distribution. PPI 401;
- number of shades 16 million;
- screen with frames (black color);
- LTPS production technology.
Camera and multimedia
One of the advantages of the phone is the presence of 2 main and 1 high quality front cameras. The main media options are as follows:
- quality of the main camera 12 + 8 MP;
- front camera with a resolution of 20 MP;
- aperture setting f/1.8;
- autofocus is set;
- photo quality 3968*2976;
- additional camera features - face detection, smiles, shooting in panorama mode and HDR;
- video quality 1920*1080;
- frame rate 30 frames per second;
- flash works (built-in LED);
- it is possible to connect both wireless and wired headphones via a 3.5 mm jack;
- The smartphone is equipped with standard players for listening to music and watching videos.
Processor and Memory
For performance and speed, the parameters of the processor and memory are of great importance:
- own volume of 128 GB (there are models with 64 GB);
- RAM 4 GB;
- memory cards are supported (there is a special slot);
- card capacity limit 256 GB;
- video processor Mali-T830 MP2;
- processor model HiSilicon KIRIN 659;
- performance is provided by 8 cores (4 at 1.7 GHz and 4 at 2.36 GHz).
The phone is powered by a 3340 mAh lithium polymer battery. This is enough for 1-2 days of active use. Fast charging technology is provided, allowing you to get a full volume in just 1.5-2 hours.
For additional protection, the manufacturer has equipped the phone with a special scanner. With it, the owner can set the highest level of protection - identification only by his fingerprint. Also from the additional functions can be called the presence of a flashlight, an accelerometer and standard sensors for assessing the proximity and light level.
Advantages and disadvantages of a smartphone
The Huawei Nova 2 Plus review and customer reviews show that this model has many advantages that set it apart from other smartphones in the same price category:
- very high-quality camera, not only the main one, but also the front one;
- impeccable color reproduction;
- stylish design;
- capacious battery (by the end of the second day, 20-25% remains);
- not many pre-installed applications;
- very large amount of memory;
But there are also disadvantages:
- a screen with black frames is not convenient for all users;
- the sensor does not always respond to a fingerprint;
- no NFC (no contactless payment option).
It is also worth bearing in mind that the model is quite expensive, but in any case, the price is in the middle range. Such a phone is suitable for photophiles, advanced users who are used to actively using the camera and other features. The average customer rating corresponds to 4.6 points out of 5.