The instructions for the Veko dishwasher describe the main stages of use from laying special salt, rinse aid and detergent to loading dishes. When using for the first time, the salt container must be rinsed with salt, then all the necessary preparations and utensils must be loaded. A step-by-step description of actions with schemes can be found in this article.
The content of the article
- Filling the container with salt
- Filling the dispenser with rinse aid
- Filling the dispenser with detergent
- Loading dishes
Filling the container with salt
After installing and connecting the unit to communications, as well as connecting to the network, it is necessary to fill a special dispenser with salt for machines. The tool is used to regulate the hardness of water and helps prevent the formation of scale on the heating element, thereby increasing the overall service life.
The instructions for the Beko dishwasher provide for the use of special salt in the form of tablets or granules. To place them in a container, you must proceed as follows:
- Open the door and remove the lowest basket for loading dishes.
- Unscrew the cover, moving in a counterclockwise direction.
- If the machine is used for the first time, first pour a liter of plain water into the container.
- Then salt is poured to the top - 2 kg is placed in the container (in some models 1.5 kg), which corresponds to about 2 packages.
- The Beko dishwasher manual recommends stirring the salt with a spoon so that it dissolves faster.
- If necessary, remove all the spilled crystals around and tightly twist the lid.
- Immediately after this, the standard washing program is started. At this time, the salt level indicator will be on. At the end of the full cycle (after about 2 hours), it will turn off.
Filling the dispenser with rinse aid
The instructions for the Beko dishwasher recommend the use of rinse aid along with the usual detergent. It provides complete removal of the remains of foam and water from the surface of the dishes. Thanks to this, it becomes perfectly clean and without streaks. At the same time, some detergents already contain rinse aid - then this step is skipped.
In other cases, they act like this:
- Open the rinse aid dispenser. To do this, press the lever marked with the letter "B" in the diagram.
- Then carefully pour the agent to the maximum level. You can’t pour more, otherwise abundant foam may go.
- In order not to make a mistake with the quantity, you must use the regulator marked "4". It is installed on almost all models, as indicated in the instruction manual for the Veko dishwasher.
- Close the lid marked "3" until it clicks.
- If droplets remain on the surface, they must be completely removed with a cloth.
- Then the wash is started and the result is evaluated. Normally, the dishes should be perfectly clean. But if stains remain on it, the amount of rinse aid should be slightly reduced. If traces of water are noticeable, the amount, on the contrary, is increased.
Filling the dispenser with detergent
The next step in the instructions for the Veko dishwasher describes the process of adding detergent. The sequence of actions is similar:
- Open the door and find the container at the bottom.
- Slide cover "A" to the left as shown in the diagram.
- Pour or pour the agent into container "1".
- Close the lid, if necessary, remove the remaining drops or powder with a cloth.
When determining the volume, it must be taken into account that the maximum capacity of the container is determined by the level of 40 cm. However, you should not use all of it, as this can lead to abundant foaming and shutdown of the device due to the aquastop system. Therefore, the following recommendations should be followed:
- If there are too many dishes and it is heavily soiled, pour up to 15 cm.
- In other cases, it is enough to pour up to a level of 15 cm.
- If a short program is started without pre-washing, it is advisable to use not a liquid, but a powder agent, which is poured into the tray marked "2". It is designed for a maximum volume of 5 cm3.
- The instructions for using the Beko dishwasher also warn that you should not use pills in a short program. They may not dissolve completely, and the dishes will not be washed or too much foam will come out.
Next, you can arrange cutlery, plates and other utensils in baskets. In this case, several rules must be observed:
- Carefully remove all food residue.
- Place all deep containers, glasses, glasses with the open side down so that liquid can drain freely from them.
- Do not place glass containers too close to each other.
- The instructions for using the Veko dishwasher warn that dishes should not be placed close to the spray arms. During the cycle, they should move freely and spray the dishes with water.
- Large items are placed in the lower tray, and smaller items in the upper tray. If the items are narrow and long, they are placed in the middle of the basket.
- Use the plate supports in the lower basket. You can individually fold each support (indicated from "1" to "4") or fold all at once if you need a lot of space.
- To conveniently fold the supports, you must use the handle marked "A" in the Beko dishwasher manual.
- After fully loaded, close the door and start the desired program.
Now it’s clear how to use the Veko dishwasher. The basic rules boil down to the need to use salt, rinse aid and detergent. Moreover, the latter should not be poured in too large quantities. Thanks to this, excess foam is not formed, and the washing process itself will be of high quality.