Kaiser dishwashers feature superior washing and drying performance, as well as built-in self-monitoring and diagnostic systems. But despite its highly efficient work, the dishwasher can often encounter malfunctions, like any other technique during operation. You need to know all the possible breakdowns, which are signaled by error codes displayed in alphanumeric format on the display of the dishwasher. In some cases, it is enough just to replace certain parts in order for the device to work with renewed vigor.
Below is a detailed overview of the error codes that the Kaiser dishwasher can issue, their interpretation and information on what to do in such situations.
First of all, if an error occurs on the display, try to test the dishwasher yourself. To do this, disconnect the device from electricity, wait for 15 minutes and start again. If the error persists, the following actions must be taken:
1. Error code E1. This code means no signal when the door is locked. This error occurs when the door is not completely closed or the lock is damaged. Make sure you completely close the dishwasher door, check the lock and wiring. Replace the cable if necessary.
2. Error code E2. This error indicates that the water intake time has been exceeded. This can happen when there is insufficient water pressure, when the hose or filter is clogged, or when the solenoid valve is broken. In order to remedy the situation, check the pressure, the valve, and also the filter mesh. In case of blockage, it must be cleaned. Checking the electronic part is carried out with a special device - a multimeter. The optimal values are fixed in the range of 2000-5000 ohms.
3. Error code E3. This error indicates that the time to drain the water has been exceeded. This can happen if the drain filter or hose, siphon and sewer are clogged, as well as when the pump impeller is blocked. Inspect the elements for clogging.
4. Error code E4. This error indicates that the pallet is full. This happens in the event of a malfunction of the intake valve, pressure switch or electronic module. Only a master can diagnose and fix a breakdown.
5. Error code E5. This error indicates a malfunction of the temperature sensor. This happens when the heater, temperature sensor or connecting circuit is shorted. In such a situation, it is necessary to call the wizard to replace the thermistor or wiring. Repair work is carried out by a specialist.
6. Error code E6. This error indicates that the thermistor circuit has broken. For diagnostics, it is necessary to check all the parts responsible for heating the water (heater, wiring or temperature sensor). The replacement is made by a specialist.
7. Error code E7. This error indicates that a short circuit has occurred in the circuit of the heating elements. In this case, it is better to immediately contact the master.
Dishwasher Kaiser: error E4, decoding and meaning; what to do
Error E4 is one of the most common malfunctions that can occur with a dishwasher. Above is information about what the E4 code means and basic recommendations for troubleshooting the problem.
As a rule, when this error occurs, a plumber is called in to check and reduce the pressure in the water supply.
On your own, you can limit the water supply to the dishwasher by turning off the tap.
The replacement of the filling valve and the water level sensor is also carried out by a specialist.
In addition, the E4 code indicates a malfunction of the electronics. In this case, the board needs to be replaced.