Many users still have doubts about whether Fairy can be poured into the dishwasher, or not. On the one hand, the tool is quite effective, but on the other hand, it can give a lot of foam. About whether it is possible to add it to the dishwasher, and how to properly deal with the possible consequences, is described in this material.
The content of the article
- Fairy Experiment
- How to replace Fae
- What to do if foam has gone
To understand whether Fairy can be used in a dishwasher, you should familiarize yourself with the results of an experiment that has already been set up by the owners of the device. Users proceeded from the fact that just a few drops can be added to a special tray, and this supposedly should be enough to wash a lot of dishes.
The step by step instructions were:
- Pour 5-7 drops of thick gel into the dispenser.
- Select the standard program at high temperature.
- Check the dishes after finishing.
The most interesting question was related to what would happen if Fairy was poured into the dishwasher. It turned out that the answer to it directly depends on the amount of this agent. In the case described, when few drops were added, it turned out that the dishes were washed, but noticeably poorly. Moreover, if we talk about larger containers (pots, pans), they remained even more dirty.
However, this experiment does not completely solve the question of whether Fairy can be poured into the dishwasher, so the users went ahead and poured a tablespoon of the product into the tray. The standard wash was started again, but as a result a lot of foam came out (after about half an hour). Therefore, the process had to be stopped.
From these 2 experiments, several conclusions were drawn:
- The use of the product in small quantities does not give anything, since the dishes still have to be washed.
- If you pour a tablespoon, foam will go.
- It is not dangerous in itself, but because of the risk of damage to the control module. Therefore, the process has to be stopped, completely cleaning the chamber of foam, and then starting a standard wash with another product.
How to replace Fae
It is quite clear that you cannot use the usual Fairy dishwashing detergent. It does not give a good result and can even lead to serious electronic malfunctions due to abundant foam. It is best to replace the drug with special means. For example, it will not be superfluous to figure out how to use Fairy dishwasher capsules or other tablets:
- "Clean Fresh";
- "Claro ECO" and others.
What to do if foam has gone
At the same time, it is important to understand what to do if you pour Fairy into the dishwasher. If there are few drops, you can simply stop the cycle and add another product to the dispenser. And not the whole tablet, but half or a little more (depending on the volume of the dishes).
If foam has gone, the device is immediately disconnected from the network and then proceed as follows:
- Open the door.
- Take out all the dishes along with the baskets.
- Carefully remove the foam with a bucket and other containers.
- The bottom is wiped dry with a clean cloth.
- If there is a lot of foam, sunflower oil should be applied to the inner surfaces. You can also pour a few pinches of salt, and pour a small amount of vinegar on top.
Thus, Fairy can only be used for its intended purpose, that is, for manual washing. For the dishwasher, use only special tools. Otherwise, the dishes will remain dirty or too much foam will come out.