Over time, as the operation progresses, questions arise about the malfunctions of the Ardo washing machine and their elimination. Most often, the heater, bearings or drain pump fail. The control unit may also break, which is a more serious breakdown. A description of the main causes, methods of diagnosis and repair can be found in the presented article.
The content of the article
- Control module failure
- Drain pump failure
- Heating element breakage
- Bearing wear
Control module failure
Each machine has a control module, that is, an electronic board with a processor that controls the operation. Normally, this node works properly, but it can suffer due to voltage drops in the network or due to moisture droplets on the semiconductors. Because of this, the contacts and tracks burn out, oxidize, the following signs appear:
- the machine does not start;
- it turns on, but the drum does not rotate;
- the unit works normally, but does not drain the water;
- the program settings are lost during washing;
- the car freezes, does not respond to commands for a long time.
As a rule, malfunctions of the Ardo washing machine are detected automatically. The code F2, F5, F13, F14 may light up on the display. If a failure occurs for the first time, it is recommended to simply disconnect the plug from the outlet and wait 10-15 minutes.
But if it occurs again or the Ardo washing machine does not work at all, you must definitely contact the master. It is extremely difficult to independently diagnose or repair. Moreover, a specialist can identify a software failure, because of which the board will have to be completely changed.
Drain pump failure
The pump fails due to the fact that forgotten objects, locks, buttons, even parts of thread get into it. Gradually, dirt and foreign objects accumulate, due to which the impeller cannot move. Therefore, the motor works with great effort and may burn out. You can identify such malfunctions of the Ardo washing machine by a number of signs:
- water does not drain at all;
- water leaves, but noticeably slower than usual;
- the pump motor is too noisy, there are extraneous sounds;
- the usual noise during the drain is completely absent.
As a result of self-diagnosis, the machine will display the error code F4 or E00 on the display, it may also be E01 or E02. In these cases, you need to disconnect the device from the network, remove the panel and remove the pump. If it's just clogged, it's enough to clean it. But if the blades or the motor itself are broken, a complete replacement will be required.
Heating element breakage
The heating element eventually fails in almost any machine. It is durable, but insoluble salt deposits gradually accumulate on the surface, which is associated with increased water hardness. Such malfunctions of the Ardo washing machine with vertical loading or horizontal loading can be identified by a number of signs:
- the water does not heat up well, it remains cool (during washing, you need to touch the glass with your hand - it should be noticeably hot);
- the washing program is interrupted, F2 appears on the display;
- there is a smell of burning;
- the machine in the meter is knocked out due to the high voltage, and this happens exactly at the moment when the heating should start.
If such a breakdown of the Ardo washing machine occurs, you need to turn off the device and clean the heating element. It is not necessary to take it out - you can simply put 150 g of citric acid in the powder tray and run the hottest wash. If this does not help, or if there is a smell of burning, and the water does not heat up at all, the heating element definitely needs to be changed.
Such a breakdown of the Ardo washing machine interferes with normal washing, and in advanced cases it can even lead to a short circuit. During the repair, the unit is turned off, the heating element is removed and the exact same one is purchased, then it is installed in its original place.
The reasons for the breakdown of the Ardo washing machine can also be associated with bearing wear. They suffer from constant vibration, congestion of the drum, with prolonged use. As a result, the seal weakens and allows water to pass through, so the bearings themselves rust and collapse.
You can diagnose the problem yourself by the following signs:
- poor spin (or its complete absence);
- during the spin cycle, the installation rattles loudly;
- if you shake the drum with your hand, it starts to hang out;
- in advanced cases, the drum may even go down and stop rotating.
To eliminate this malfunction, it is necessary to replace the bearings with new parts. If the necessary skills are not available, it is better to contact a specialist. Self-repair can lead to even greater violations.