The content of the article:
Do you think that casseroles can only be curd? In fact, they are made from vegetables, pasta and other products. Potato casserole with minced meat in a multi-bar is a universal dish, which can be both independent and festive. Aromatic, delicious and very hearty. In addition, it is prepared quickly, and minced meat can be prepared from fish, meat and even by-products.
With chicken ground meat
Do you want to please the family with something original? Pay attention to the recipe for potato casserole in the multivark (with photo). From the usual set of products you can create a very tasty dish. And you do not have to cook especially - just prepare the products, put them in the multivark, turn on the mode and wait.
Take into account, the smaller you cut the potatoes, the tastier the casserole will be.
For a culinary masterpiece you will need 5 kg of potato tubers, one onion turnip kg of chicken, 2 eggs, 1 bunch of greens (parsley or dill), spices, sunflower oil for lubrication and, kg of sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Wash potatoes, peel, cut. Do the same with the onion.
- Transfer vegetables into a deep container. Add salt, pepper. Wash the greens, dry and finely chop. Transfer greens to vegetables and mix well.
- In another container, mix chicken ground meat, chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- In a pail, break eggs, add mayonnaise or sour cream and mix until homogeneous.
- Pour a bowl of multivark oil with a little oil and lay a layer of potatoes with herbs (half of the total mass).
- Top all the stuffing.
- Cover with the remaining potatoes.
- Egg-mayonnaise mixture evenly.
- Set the bowl in the multivark, close the lid, set the "Frying" or "Baking" mode.
The cooking time is half an hour. After a quarter of an hour from the beginning of cooking, the casserole should be checked. The dish will be light.But if you want to give a potato casserole in a multivark rouge, it must be picked up and turned over to another stance.
Finished dish to lay out, cut portionwise and serve to the table.
Potato casserole in the Redmond multivariate
Indulge your family with a potato casserole, made with mashed potatoes and stuffed minced meat. Very appetizing and satisfying.
Instead of mashed potatoes, you can simply grate potatoes on a grater of small diameter. Of course, the texture will be different, the taste is as delicious.
For cooking, you need to take: milk (glass) kg of minced meat, 1 kg of potato tubers kg of butter, two onions, one carrot, salt (about 1 hour. l.), 1-2 eggs, 2-3 tbsp. l. flour.
- First you should wash, peel and boil the potatoes. Drain the water, turn into mashed potatoes. Warm up and pour in the milk, put butter, check for salt and mix everything. Drive eggs and bring the consistency of the puree to the desired with flour.
- While the potatoes are brewed, peel the carrots and onion.Grate the root crop, and cut the onion into cubes.
- Put a little oil in the cup of the multivark and fry the cut vegetables. Put the minced meat to vegetables, add salt with pepper, stir and fry the mass until cooked.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to a plate, and afterwards lubricate well with oil all the walls. Take half of the mashed potatoes and lay them evenly in the bowl.
- The next layer is meat and vegetable paste.
- The final layer is the remaining mashed potatoes.
It remains only to install the bowl in the unit and cook for an hour in the "Baking" mode. In order to brown the potato casserole in the multivark, at the end of cooking it needs to be turned over to the other side and cook for 15 minutes. You can serve the dish with sour cream, sauce or vegetables.
With salmon minced meat
So, we sorted out the meat casserole. Now it's up to the recipe for a potato casserole in a multivark with salmon stuffing. It is fish mince that is cooked very quickly, and it does not need to be fried in a pan beforehand, which will save us from excess fat content.
The recipe uses salmon. But you can use any fish and even a ready-made shop forcemeat during cooking. True, in the latter version the taste will be somewhat worse.
For cooking, you need kg of salmon kg of potato tubers, two onions, spices, salt, half a bunch of greens, oil to lubricate the bowl.
- Peel one onion and finely cut into cubes. In a deep container carefully mix the minced fish with onions, salt and spices. Next, assess the consistency. If the mass is very liquid, it should be "thickened" by adding a little from ground breadcrumbs or crushed white bread.
- Potato tubers wash, cut off the peel and grate. Peel and cut into cubes the second onion and mix with the potato paste together with the salt. At will, you can mix the finely chopped greens.
- It is good to oil the cup of the multivark oil and "assemble" the casserole in layers: part of the potato - fish mass - the remains of potatoes.
- Prepare a potato casserole with minced meat in a multivark about half an hour, setting the "Frying" or "Baking" mode.
After laying a layered casserole, you can beat a couple of eggs and pour them on top. It will be much more piquant.
With hepatic stuffing
From the offal, you can prepare a lot of delicious dishes. Take note of the "liver" recipe for potato casserole in the multivark. The liver is not only delicious, but also very useful for the human body product. You can use any: chicken, beef. The main thing is to prepare it beforehand.
To the casserole with the liver was especially tasty, on top it should be sprinkled with grated cheese, and then carefully sprinkled with sour cream.
So, to create a culinary masterpiece you need to have at hand kg of chicken liver, 2 tbsp. l. sour cream, 1 kg potato tubers, one onion, 1-2 carrots, spices, 5 kg cheese.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices, boil until cooked and, turning off the water, turn them into mashed potatoes. Consistency should be brought to the desired density of warm milk.
- Peel the cleared bulb and fry until tender.
- Peel carrots, grate, add to the onions and along with it to fry until red.
- Chicken liver wash, remove streaks, put on a frying pan and fry in oil for a quarter of an hour.
- Completely cooked liver turn into minced meat using a flea market or blender.
- Mix the liver minced meat with onion-carrot mass.
- Oil the cup of the multivark.
- Put a layer of mashed potatoes. Top with hepatic ground meat. The final layer is potato. Cheese grate, sprinkle them with a casserole and grease the top with sour cream. Set the bowl in the multivark and cook for about half an hour, pre-setting the "Frying" mode.
Potato casserole stuffing in a multivark can be served to the table in a hot form. But it will be much tastier if you leave it for a few minutes on the table for cooling. It will become a bit firmer, but it will remain the same juicy.
Casserole with minced meat is just a culinary discovery. It will allow you to diversify your table and free up a lot of time.