You loaded the laundry into the drum, trying to slam the door, but it does not close? What happened: does the lock or the latch fail to hit the loop? The reasons can be several: from trivial problems to breakdowns that require repair.
If your washing machine does not close the door, perform a self-diagnosis and repair.
Content of the material:
- 1Causes of malfunction
- 2How to fix the situation
- 3How to solve problems with the electronic module
Causes of malfunction
Why does not the door of the hatch snap? The reasons are conventionally divided into two categories: mechanical and electronic.
With mechanical malfunctions, you can not close the door at all, it just will not lock. This happens because:
- Broken or worn plastic guide. This is a typical breakdown for styaroks under the brand name "Kandy" and "Indesit." Therefore, when choosing a machine, it is recommended to look for the guide to be metal. In this case, the guide is not locked in the lock hole, it needs a replacement.
- The hinges of the door warped. Then the tongue-lock does not reach the hole and can not snap the door of the hatch snugly. All you need is to screw the screws that fix the hinges with a screwdriver.
- The tongue-hook has moved. This leads to a similar problem, only the cause is now not in the loops. To tighten the tongue, you need to disassemble the handle of the door.
If there are problems with electronic locking, then the hatch closes mechanically normally. But you will not hear a characteristic click, the water will not be poured into the tank.
With such breakdowns, the display shows an error that the door is not closed.
Why the lock does not turn on:
- The UBL castle broke. After the hatch is latched by the tongue-hook, the hatch lockout is activated. The blocker sends a signal to the electronic module, which opens the valves to take water. If UBL does not work, then washing is impossible.
- Garbage got into the electronic lock connector. Probably, some small rubbish was hammered, so the blockage does not work.
- If the door is normally blocked, but the program does not start, the reason is in the control module, which "does not see" the closed door.
How to fix the situation
If the door does not close securely, and after inspection you have found a skew of the tab or guide, you need to perform a replacement.
- Disconnect the washing machine from electricity.
- Using a screwdriver, unscrew the screws of the hinges and remove the door from the housing.
- Put the door on a flat surface, start disassembling. Beforehand, you need to buy a repair kit for your model. Most likely, you will have to buy completely a pen that includes a tongue.
- Unscrew the screws around the perimeter, unclasp the latches and remove the inside of the door.
- Before you disassemble the handle, take a picture of the location of the parts.
- Push and remove the pin, after which the parts will not hold anything.
- Assemble the handle in reverse order by installing a new tab.
What if the display on the AGR says that the door is not closed? So the electronic lock does not work. The indicators on the mechanical panels may flash. It is necessary to replace the device UBL.
- Open the hatch door and unscrew the two bolts securing the device.
- Bend the sealing rubber.
- Remove the clamp and thread the cuff inside the drum.
- Remove the UBL device, disconnect the wiring from it.
Examine the wiring. If burnt parts are visible, it must be replaced. UBL is checked by a multimeter for resistance. If the lock is defective, replace it in the reverse order.
How to solve problems with the electronic module
With the lock styaralka you figured out, inspected, breakages were not found. How to determine what is the cause of the failure in the module:
- The door locks, but does not erase.
- The indicator "Lock" does not light up on the display.
If any element or triac of the module burns, then any part of the washing machine may fail. For example, UBL can work properly, but the control unit does not recognize its signals. Either the Triac valve is defective, so the water intake does not begin.
Carefully inspect the board and its wiring at the time of submarines. Consider how to get to the module, but it's not recommended to repair it yourself.
- After disconnecting the AGR from the power supply, remove the top cover from the housing.
- Pull out the dispensing tray by pressing the latch in the center.
- Remove the screws holding the control panel.
- Unclip the latches and detach the panel from the housing.
- When disconnecting the wiring, inspect it for damage.
- To remove the board from the panel, you also need to press the latches.
If you do not see any signs of breakage, take the card to a service center. They will conduct professional diagnostics and repairs.
As you can see, some failures can be eliminated on their own. But there are situations when you can not do without a master - do not take risks and trust complex repairs to specialists.