What should I do if the Siemens dishwasher showed an error of E25 on the display? The fault code informs the user of a failure in the system - the machine does not drain the water. You can quickly find the cause of the problem by learning the full meaning of the code.
Content of the material:
- 1What does the error E25 mean?
- 2How to fix the problem
What does the error E25 mean?
In the instructions for the dishwasher, the decoding is as follows: a drain error has occurred. The case may be in the litter of a drain pipe or pump. The impeller may be blocked, so draining does not occur.
Read the instructions carefully before using. The cause of the blockage are the remains of food, small bones, toothpicks, napkins, and shards of dishes. These objects block the work of the impeller.
Even if you carefully clean the plates, but never clean the drain, a fat plug can form. As a result, water will not pass through the nozzle, so the system can show error code E25.
How to fix the problem
If this is not a system failure, then it will be necessary to clean it. But first try to reset the error:
- disconnect the PMM plug from the socket;
- wait 10-15 minutes;
- please try restarting.
If the icons are again on the screen, then it's not a software failure, but a technical malfunction. How to fix the situation in the MMP of Siemens, read below:
- Open the camera door.
- Pull out the bottom basket.
- With the help of a sponge or other improvised means, drain the water from the pan.
- Unscrew the drain filter. Rinse under the pressure of water.
- Remove the screws securing the pump cover.
- Pull the damper towards you and remove.
- Wear protective gloves and clean the impeller of debris.
If these actions did not help and the Siemens system still issues an error, then the drain hose and the branch pipe are checked. How to do it:
- Disconnect the equipment from communications and electricity.
- Move to a vacant place and drain the water (if left).
- Turn the machine over the back and remove the bottom.
- Loosen the clamps and disconnect the drain hose and hose.
- Clean them under the pressure of water.
If the pump impeller breaks, it can be replaced in place. But if the winding burned, then you need to completely replace the element. Can not handle on your own? Then it is better to contact the master.
Read about other errors Siemens dishwashers.