The content of the article:
Living away from centralized water supply and sewerage creates a lot of domestic inconveniences. But if there is a well or a well, a pumping station for a private house will save the situation. Piping the plumbing to the plumbing in the house and raising the water from the bowels combine into one system. This ensures a constant pressure in the system. If the pump simply pumps water from the well to the tank, the pumping station represents a system in which the operation of the mechanism is controlled by an automatic system that maintains the flow and pressure in the water supply.
Pumping station equipment and operating principle
The photo shows the equipment and the scheme for connecting a pumping station for a private house. The kit includes:
- tank-accumulator or pressure tank;
- pressure switch;
- control automation.
Equipment is selected taking into account the maximum parsing of all the cranes, peak load. It is necessary to know that the parameters, head and productivity of the pump are interdependent. The availability of automation simplifies maintenance of the water supply system. Pumping station for a private house is installed in the utility room or pit near the well. In the same place, the layout of the circuit is carried out.
Pumping stations of foreign production, depending on performance, cost 400-500 dollars.
The pump in the package is selected not only for the power and height of the pole lift, but also for the design:
- A pump with an integrated ejector will raise water from 45 meters. Water is pushed into the battery due to the discharge in the pipe. The pump runs noisily, it can be installed in a caisson or in a household unit.
- The pump with the remote ejector operates silently, as the unit is on the suction line below. But pump such a pump can be clean water, without a suspension.
- A pump without an ejector is used to lift water from a depth of 10 meters. The devices work silently, they are inexpensive.
The capacity under the water, complete with the pump, can be either a stand-alone accumulator or a hydraulic accumulator. The storage tank is installed at a height to ensure a stable pressure in the system. The level is regulated by the float. It is worth such a drive is inexpensive, but the risk of flooding the room in the event of a malfunction of the float is high.
The accumulator has a small volume, it is controlled by a pressure sensor. Compact capacity does not require special placement.
Pump station for a private house with a hydraulic accumulator is the best solution.
The work of the station is controlled by automation. After the system is started, the pump starts, the water enters the accumulator, fills the system. When the required pressure is reached in the pipelines, the automation switches off the pump. The pressure in the water pipe is maintained by the accumulator tank. The pressure in the tank is adjusted by the manufacturer in the range of 2-3 bar. The pressure in the line is monitored by a manometer. This is the working principle of the pumping station.
Choosing a pumping station
Manufacturers offer a large line of equipment. Not always users choose the station. So, for summer residents with seasonal living the pump is more suitable. To create comfortable conditions in a rural house without a thoughtful water supply system is impossible. How to choose a pumping station for a private house? It is necessary to determine the need for water and the depth of the aquifer, the distance from the well to the pumping station. Data from the well passport will be required:
- depth of the pit;
- statistical mirror level;
- dynamic water level.
The flow rate of water from the cranes is determined at the rate of 4 l / min from the tap and 12 l / min on the shower. Borehole pumps for productivity should not be much higher than the need. Great performance increases cost, energy consumption. There is a possibility of draining the well.
Statistics show that a family of 4 people needs a station with a capacity of up to 4 cu. m per hour, with a head of 50 m. A 20-liter accumulator will cope with the task. Household pumping systems have the power, kW.
Installation of a pumping station in a private home must meet the following requirements:
- provide a capacity of 2-6 cu. m / hour;
- the volume of the storage tank must provide a reserve in case of a power outage;
- provides protection from dry running;
- have a convenient method of control - automatic, manual or remote.
Manufacturers of pumping stations
All foreign pumping stations should be connected to mains electricity only through the voltage regulator. Electrical equipment of European manufacturers is designed for power supply from the network of 230 volts and stable parameters.
Users choose the equipment of well-known manufacturers. The following installations are considered to be the best pump stations for a private house:
- Italian Marina stations raise water from a depth of 25 m. They have a cast-iron body, a reliable automatic control system. Capacity of installation, kW, productivity, cu. m / hour.
- Pedrollo stations are issued for various requests. Depth of water rise 9 - 30 m, productivity, cu. m / hour. Batteries in a set of 24-60 liters.
- Pumping stations Karcher are the most in demand, are considered the best for a private home. Steel accumulators with a capacity of 18-40 liters, automatic control, capacity, cu. m / hour - all parameters are calculated for a family of 4 people.
- German company Wilo is the oldest manufacturer of pumping equipment. The equipment has a high degree of protection and reliability. Power stations, 5 kW, it is possible to choose the appropriate model in a plastic or steel casing.
- The Russian company DZHILEKS produces pumping stations, but they are inferior as foreign models. Their dignity in the possibility of pumping turbid water and adapted to the characteristics of electrical networks. The assembly of the station is complex, spare parts are not always available.
When choosing a pumping station, it is necessary to take into account the metal casing and the metal tank last longer.
It is necessary to choose the manufacturer supplying the products from the brand's native land. Products manufactured in third countries do not have a guarantee from the manufacturer.
Proper installation of the station
How to install a pumping station in a private house? From the correct installation depends the further work without vibration and excessive noise.
The installation enters the ready-to-connect trade. All systems are debugged. It remains to determine the location of the installation and equip it. A monolithic foundation is created for the station. Communications are brought to the connection point. At the pump suction, a non-return valve must be installed in order for the system to be under the bay. A filter is installed on the pipe to prevent pebbles from falling into the impeller. Install the equipment with an anchor bolt using vibration dampers.
The assembled installation is grounded. The suction line is poured with water through a funnel. After switching on the station, check the tightness of all connections. Better to install the system with the involvement of an experienced specialist. It is necessary to provide for the heating of the premises in winter. If the equipment is installed in a pit or caisson, the temperature there will not fall below 0 degrees, but the cover should be insulated from above.