There are such malfunctions, you can eliminate them yourself. If your stylalka badly drains the water - you need to check the drainage system. In the article, we will show how to unscrew and clean the filter in an Indesit washing machine.
Content of the material:
1Why you need to filter
- 1.1How the filter looks and where it is located
- 2.1Possible difficulties
Why you need to filter
The manufacturer has provided two filters for SMA - drain and fill. Both are designed to protect the machine from foreign objects. The filler-filter mesh retains large particles in tap water. A drain protects the pump from getting small objects during operation.
In each user instruction, it is mandatory to clean the filter of the Indesit washing machine.
Not all users adhere to the rules, so they get malfunctioning in the work of the CM, reducing the discharge speed or the complete lack of pumping water.
How the filter looks and where it is located
The drain filter is also considered to be drainage or garbage. It is a kind of cork, which is screwed into the bottom of the stylalki. To find out where the filter is located in the Indesit washing machine, look down the hull.
In the lower right corner you will notice the hatch. Behind him is the protection of the pump.
Before starting any work on the equipment, always disconnect it from the mains. Then turn off the water supply, disconnect the inlet hose, drain the remaining water in the sink or bath.
How to open the sink and filter in the washing machine Indesit:
- Pry the cover of the small hatch, which is fastened to the latches, and remove it to the side.
- Behind the cover you will see a detail with a notch.
- Pre-lay a piece of cloth or container, as water can be poured.
- To unscrew the drain (water) filter in the Indesit washing machine, it is necessary to firmly grasp its recess.
- Turn the thread and scroll in the opposite direction in a clockwise direction.
- After reaching the stop, pull out the stopper.
In order to properly clean the drain filter in the washing machine from blockage, rinse it under running water and clean it with a sponge.
Pay attention to the hole in which it was located. Shine inside the flashlight, make sure that the thread around the pump impeller is not wound. If you notice the debris - remove it.
Please note: some manufacturers additionally attach the part with screws. How to unscrew the lid and remove the filter from the washing machine Indesit?
Act consistently. Just open the hatch, but before turning the handle, unscrew the bolts.
Self-cleaning should be performed once in 3 months, at the very least - every six months.
Still you may encounter a problem: the filter in the washing machine Indesit is not twisted.
This happens when a strong clog is formed. If the part was not cleaned for a long time, it could have gotten wet. Then you need to get the drain pump.
- Having disconnected from the car all communications, put it on its side.
- If the bottom is covered with a panel, unscrew the bolts and remove it to the side.
- Unclip the clamps and remove the pump connections.
- Remove the fastening screws.
- Disconnect all connectors.
- If the filter is not pulled out of the washing machine, pull out the pump and detach the part.
For a strong fixation, use WD-40. After you removed the filter from the washing machine Indesit, proceed to cleaning it.
Carrying out timely preventive maintenance of a blockage, you will avoid many problems with work of SM. It is not difficult to do this yourself, but in the future you will avoid problems and repairs.
To help the video on the topic:.