- 1 Household chemicals
2 Proven popular ways
- 2.1 Recipe 1. mustard powder
- 2.2 Recipe 2. Soap-soda combination
- 2.3 Recipe 3. Oil and soda
- 2.4 Recipe 4. Ethanol-acetic solution
- 2.5 Recipe 5. Ammonia
- 2.6 Recipe 6. Hydrogen peroxide
- 3 steam cleaning
- 4 Finally
Not every woman crazy with the present pace of life time to keep track of every speck, formed during the cooking process. But when the kitchen walls or facades of the headset is covered by an impressive layer of grime, we move on to more decisive action. Here and in many there is a question as to wash grease stains on the furniture. I'll tell you all about it, just know that.
Usually issues housewife cleaning are divided into two camps: those who prefer to use a very efficient household chemicals, and those who get rid of spots folk remedies. If you fall into the first category, this section is for you.
At household chemistry there is one distinct advantage - it works fast, efficient and able to cope with almost any contamination. One for cleaning surfaces of the mass - can be purchased Schumann, Mr. Muscle Silit Beng or Amwey. means will depend on the type of contamination and the surface on which it was formed.
For instance, it is not necessary to remove the fat from chronic fronts on the basis of MDF or plastic materials, abrasive or chlorine. In such a situation it is better to use funds for care of furniture.
Generally work with bought-in substances should follow a few guidelines:
- The first thing after the purchase of a cleaner's instructions carefully studied. She paints in minute detail the features of its application.
- Do not exceed the specified concentration. So you run the risk of damaging the surface.
- Detergent should take place only in rubber gloves. Otherwise you risk damaging the skin of the hands and burns.
- Before you start cleaning better open up the window in the kitchen, to the acrid smell of the substances does not cause dizziness.
Proven popular ways
"If our mothers and grandmothers once could wash grease from kitchen furniture without chemicals, then what are we worse?" - I think, many housewives are absolutely right. Using proven available tools can not cope effectively with less than older spots. The main thing to know what to use, and that I can help you.
Recipe 1. mustard powder
You do not know how to clean the grease on your favorite cuisine? Use the usual mustard powder, which for decades has helped restore the original appearance any surface. All you need is:
- moisten water contaminated sites;
- sprinkle a small amount of mustard powder;
- wipe the surface clean with a dry cloth;
- remove powder residue with a sponge dampened in warm water.
By itself, the mustard is an excellent lipid solvents, so that after cleaning it simply remains on a napkin. Thus, one can easily wash the plate, refrigerator, or kitchen sink (but only with a protective coating). Wooden kitchen grease is necessary to deliver in other ways, below.
Recipe 2. Soap-soda combination
Wash the kitchen from the combination of fat soapy water and soda simply nowhere. Especially this method is well suited for cleaning of household appliances or kitchenware:
- Rub the most ordinary soap on a coarse grater. This manipulation will allow him to quickly dissolve in water.
- The resulting chips fill with water, so that eventually turned slightly turbid solution. Wipe them all contaminated surfaces.
- Without waiting for the drying of the solution, pour in the sponge a bit of baking soda and wipe the previously treated areas.
- Wait approximately 15-20 minutes after wash the surface with a cloth dampened with water.
Soda is an excellent abrasive material and a soap solution not only helps to get rid of fat, but also disinfects the treated areas. But there is a caveat of this recipe - use it worth cleaning slabs, tiles or metal elements. Varnish or varnish coating soda scratch.
Recipe 3. Oil and soda
Earlier I promised to tell you how to wash a wooden kitchen grease. So, gently clean the wood will help mix oil and soda:
- Mix the oil and soda in a ratio of 1 to 2. You should get a thick mixture, the consistency similar to sour cream.
- Homemade remedy, apply to problem areas.
- Take a walk on the surface with a soft bristle brush, removing it from the rest of the fat. Strongly rubbing is not necessary, you risk damaging the tree.
- Leave the pulp on the surface for another 10-15 minutes, after - wash it off with a damp cloth.
Recipe 4. Ethanol-acetic solution
If you think not only about what to clean the kitchen furniture, but also as its sanitized, then this method is for you. He is perfect for cleaning the headset, home appliances and various kitchen utensils:
- Pour one part of vinegar with the same amount of alcohol (it may be replaced vodka).
- Add to the resulting liquid two parts of plain water.
- Pour a mixture of one-third of a teaspoon of essential oil. I would recommend tea tree oil as a means of known disinfectant properties.
- Improvised means refill the spray and sprinkle with the help of contaminated sites. Allow the solution to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Now you will clean the kitchen furniture from grease with a damp sponge or cloth.
As a bonus, after this treatment, you will get a nice light scent of essential oils, flying around the kitchen.
Recipe 5. Ammonia
Of ammonia, available in almost every medicine cabinet, you may have an excellent cleanser of fat. I warn you in advance - in the process of working with this material, the window is better to open.
- Mix a tablespoon of ammonia with a liter of water.
- Moisten the solution into a sponge or cloth and walk on it all contaminated surfaces.
- Wait 5 minutes and literally remove damp sponge solution.
So easy and affordable means you can instantly clean up in kitchen and household appliances.
Recipe 6. Hydrogen peroxide
Fat suffers not only home appliances and headsets, but also kitchen utensils. It is particularly difficult to remove impurities from the pan. Facilitate this task can hydrogen peroxide:
- To a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to add soda formation consistency of sour cream.
- The resulting mixture was put on the pan, otkisat leave it for at least half an hour.
- With a brush to remove the remnants of fat, and rinse the pan with clean water.
Wash kitchen cabinets from fat as possible and with the help of steam. However, for this you need a steam cleaner. I note that this is a very effective way of surface treatment, which is also perfectly disinfects them.
Use a steam cleaner you can own hands:
- clean the set, appliances and walls of the fat droplets and other contaminants;
- remove the remnants of metal penetration, oil or scum;
- return gloss surfaces of stainless steel or glass;
- destroy the kitchen harmful fungi, bacteria and unpleasant odors.
After the options and recipes you should not have any more questions, than to clean the grease in the kitchen. You just have to choose the appropriate option, and enjoy perfectly clean surfaces.
If you want to learn more visual information about how to get rid of this old stains, be sure to watch the video in this article. Any questions relating to ask in the comments below.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!